hi i am new here

kafroylis

Question

6 answers to this question

explain yourlsef better ..

u mind how to set up ur own char so u can be admin?

open navicat-open chars table , look for your char on it and look for the window that says acclvl

u have to put 200 in that slot and vuala u r admin whit full rights . 100 in acclvl is for your gms

hope this is what u need xD

also wrong place , some one move this to  [Request] Dev Help [L2J] plx pl0x

ok i dont speak wery good english but i understand english much better. sorry for wrong section. only i wanna know how can i change base stats in all chars to have more INT,WIT,MEN,DEX,CON,STR ok now i am clear?  :)

ok i dont speak wery good english but i understand english much better. sorry for wrong section. only i wanna know how can i change base stats in all chars to have more INT,WIT,MEN,DEX,CON,STR ok now i am clear?  :)

now u do well i dont know how to do it for all chars , but is exacly the same , look inside navicat in char table , and u will see (after u choose the char u want to edit) that it has evrything in there  INT,WIT,MEN,DEX,CON,STR  also to change the name the sex of the char to set it hero the pvp the pk evrything is in there u just need to modify it to the value u want

open navicat and go to char_templates in this place u can add the stat of human fighter, human mystic, roque, knight etc....