interlude [L2J] L2Novus

I3ase

Failed server,
Farm coins are useless since, you cant buy anything with it only Clan items, and for kill 1 mob at farm zone 2, it take like 10 minutes with 6 chars
Farm Lifestone take 20 minutes to kill t-rex with 6 chars to drop just 1 life stone
1 weapon S = 200kk
1 ews/eas = 70kk
1 set Armor S = 200kk

1 farm normal mob (Farm zone 1)  drop 5kk, you need 1 main + 1 heal on back to can farm there but... You cant dualboxing to farm or for pvp.

also GM play there with a edited char.

Edited by D4rkAngeL666

So you are the "Immortal" guy who used 2 bishop bots to heal in pvp. What's the matter, are you mad because that is not allowed? Get some real skill instead of bots to get pvp scores. Your post is a attention cry, I will just ignore it.

Admin released the new updates on L2Novus.

- All farm mobs now have Farm Coins (Drop%) varies per mob

- All farm mobs now have LifeStones (Drop%) varies per mob

- New "Novus Event" (Boss) now has Event Coins (100%) drop which spawns 2 times a week!

"Everyone, I apologize for recent failure but I believe if you give the server another chance, you won't be disappoint!  I'm here to provide the best possible support and I assure you I listen to all players opinions to improve the game play experience!  A lot more to come at L2Novus!" (Maximus) 

There is around 20 people actively playing, so far no bug, no downtime and no successful hack performed by anyone. Balance is surprisingly good without any overpowered class. I recommend this place to everyone that enjoys quality fights without spending months to gear up. (Last time bumpin' it)

• 2 weeks later...

I've got many years on L2 scene and I've never seen such an persistent server! Even tho online is 10 at peak, the server is still active with no downtime. It's almost up for 1 month and it seems like it will stay up for many more. If you love no custom IL server, this is the place to be.