Please Help With Open L2 Interlude Server

bigone28

Question

im try open a new interlude server .and im stuck, when i enter the game i use pass and user i see the server name bartz but cant enter him and at my gameserver server name is extrime what should i do?

and please if someone can show me how i edit LOGINSERVER and GAMESERVER with all the ip*s and ports and all what i need 2 edit for open a new server at l2 also show me what and where exactly i need to do there and how and what i edit at l2.ini with l2 edit file to be sure that i did all good

please its my dream to open a server i ask alot of ppl at all places and forums and  no one  was trying to help me ;/ its soo sad that im try like a moth and im try to not give up

ty much if its will help we can speak at skype or facebook ot here i dont care where i just need this help alot im very despert and sorry for my english

2 answers to this question

im try open a new interlude server .and im stuck, when i enter the game i use pass and user i see the server name bartz but cant enter him and at my gameserver server name is extrime what should i do?
and please if someone can show me how i edit LOGINSERVER and GAMESERVER with all the ip*s and ports and all what i need 2 edit for open a new server at l2 also show me what and where exactly i need to do there and how and what i edit at l2.ini with l2 edit file to be sure that i did all good

please its my dream to open a server i ask alot of ppl at all places and forums and  no one  was trying to help me ;/ its soo sad that im try like a moth and im try to not give up
ty much if its will help we can speak at skype or facebook ot here i dont care where i just need this help alot im very despert and sorry for my english

Follow this steps here, you will learn much things. Check all parts

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qv9pFH8WND4

he dont help with l2.ini 

and i dont know if i need to change port and if yes to that 

and i need 2 see a full edit of loginserver and gameserver for i know how to what to do there