Arcana Lord (Warlock) - Interlude Guide

Fumciak

Hi Guys! 
I haven't play l2 since Interlude Chronicle ends on L2 Dex Server (about few years ago). 
I've heard about new nice Interlude project. I am writing about L2 Evoke :) Hope to have fun there for a long time. 
Back to the topic, I've decided to play Warlock. 
I'm afraid there isn't any good warlock guide for Interlude (I've already read a lot of topics about it, but there are only generally information that all let's say "old players" know. 
Do you know any nice guide for WLK? 
If not, can someone who well-know that class write short guide? 

What about dyes for exp/for end-gaming? 
How about equipped for exp and end-gaming? 
How to exp? Where to exp at every lvl?  A lot of people said that they use Kai the Cat + hit thierself by duals - it is good way? or just weapon+acu and base on summon only? 
What about box for WL (I mean any support like PP/WC on box) - what is the best for Warlock? 

Thanks for any help,
Regards!

Edited by Fumciak

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I used to main that class in c5-interlude, so I basically suggest the following:

* About armor: I used to get tallum light, as you will have more pdef than with any robe armor and you will forguet about mana issues. Dark crystal or tallum robe are also viable and up to you deppending your game style. Major arcana or draconic are worthless for warlock.

* About weapon: any weapon with acumen its nice to suply the lack of casting by using tallum light. As you said you can also get +4 duals, deppends if you want to rely only on your summon dmg or in yours aswell. Both are viable, it deppends if you want to be passive and just heal/buff your pet or be slighty more active by hitting aswell. Use Kai the cat for solo pve and queen in case you are in dd party.

* Dyes: I recommend INT-8 WIT +4 MEN +4 and CON +4 STR-4

About armor you need to get Blue Wolf Light, the best set ever made for summoners! Its good for both pvp and pve. Nuke your way up to level 48, don't use your servitors. The great thing about summoners is that they can solo almost everywhere, best solo class in the game imo. Just up a buffer (preferably one with vr buff, like a wc) and farm non stop in catas! You can use duals for some extra damage but when you're 60+ , just focus on getting acu weapon. A dc robe set set is always useful to have around, especially if you're going to sub a mage. Another great thing about warlocks is that they are always welcomed in archer pts, so you won't have a hard time finding a cp.

About armor you need to get Blue Wolf Light, the best set ever made for summoners! Its good for both pvp and pve. Nuke your way up to level 48, don't use your servitors. The great thing about summoners is that they can solo almost everywhere, best solo class in the game imo. Just up a buffer (preferably one with vr buff, like a wc) and farm non stop in catas! You can use duals for some extra damage but when you're 60+ , just focus on getting acu weapon. A dc robe set set is always useful to have around, especially if you're going to sub a mage. Another great thing about warlocks is that they are always welcomed in archer pts, so you won't have a hard time finding a cp.

BW lig. its obviously a good choice for summoners, but you simply cant run in b grade at lvl 70+  :)

Sure you can. You have better p def with bw light than any other A robe set! You won't run out of mp either. Imo its not worth it spending mats to craft tlm light; better try to get some eab scrolls and enchant your bw set. Save your mats for A robe set. Unless of course you can afford tlm light and A robe set...

• 2 weeks later...

Sure you can. You have better p def with bw light than any other A robe set! You won't run out of mp either. Imo its not worth it spending mats to craft tlm light; better try to get some eab scrolls and enchant your bw set. Save your mats for A robe set. Unless of course you can afford tlm light and A robe set...

+1 about the BW Light. 

And about a support class ,  i would highly recommend a Warcryer ( cuz Chat of vampire rules ) and if you can afford a 3ple Box i would also recommend a BD. Sws is not necessary if you are a solo player. For the rest i totally agree with adsfa.

Have Fun