l2 official !

Guest skaros

i have a 14 lvl in oficial... but... i do quests... read (For the first time in my life) the npcs texts xD and it was fun!

until i got bored of it the second day at april 9  and i was paying the acount till 1 week ago because i forgot to deactivate it... >.> LOLZ :D

poor money :( they could be better to be used in donates on noobZ servers...

well official it's ok for ppl who has time to play ... but i don't like because:

1.bots everywhere

2.some admins give you items for real $

I like becasue:

1.it's a challange to play there but as i said you need TONE of time if you don't use bots ...

2.it's nice to be at a siege with 500+ players maybe more ...

p.s. i'm not playing on offic,summer almost end , school comming :D but i think next vacantion i'll be 3 months there :D

I'm planning to come to Luna around 1 ocktober.

I couldnt run L2 retail on this computer, because I needed to load every button/everything I did for 3 to 5 min.

But instead of retail, I can play L2 Private. So i'm waiting for my new computer, then come to Luna also :)

Cya soon! :)

pay to play sucks

Well its not much, 15 euro's for a serial, and after that... only 60 euro's each half year.

And L2 retail server are much better then private server. Everything works 100%. and every week once the server goes down for maintanance. (server checks)

So it keeps working fine :)

You can give it a try, ask someone who plays also for a 7 day trial.

:)

• 7 months later...

i think the official is the real lineage xD for obveously reasons,but idk i play on Teon to but is to tired for me because i cant play much,is one really good opcion for the ppl have time and money for play one the best games of the world (for me xP)