• Asus
    • Sony
    • Dell
    • HP
    • Toshiba
    • Samsung
    • Lenovo

ok I think u can lock this topic ? :D

I am owning the v3-571g for 3 days and I am veery happy with it. Acer is fine ;)

btw. If you will buy that acer, dont forget to buy SSD later :) 

ok I think u can lock this topic ? :D

I am owning the v3-571g for 3 days and I am veery happy with it. Acer is fine ;)

btw. If you will buy that acer, dont forget to buy SSD later :) 

A friend of mine just bought a ACER because he doesnt have more money to buy something better.

A friend of mine just bought a ACER because he doesnt have more money to buy something better.

they money i give are same for everything

but with the same money i can get more specifications with some companies

dell-sony are not in them :P

they money i give are same for everything

but with the same money i can get more specifications with some companies

dell-sony are not in them :P

One thing..dont buy a laptop from ACER :)

can I know reason? I am happy with my new acer. The old one was good too for 4 years :)

nice price, great performance and the temperatures are fine.

Maybe it very depend on model of notebook and graphic card, I choosed 730m, but I would buy 660gtx, but I know it will have ++++ temperature in that cheap notebook.

ACER is a company that doesnt offer proper support for their own customers.

Many complains during the years and the fact they sell the laptops for low prices says many things.

Check pcgarage for further informations. (they wont recommend you to go for ACER at all) with 900$ you can buy something better.

Different people , different stories.

My dvd/cd mechanic stopped to work on my old acer. Acer sent for free transport for my notebook.  I could watch status of the reclaim on website (statuses were like this: delivered., checking for problems, found problems: mechanic, waiting for component, changing component, preparing for sent to customer) .  It took in total 5 working days - from this they were waiting for 2 days on the new mechanic.  They sent back notebook for free and gave me ID of transport - I could again watch where the transport is in refresh time.

I didnt have problem with their support. Maybe thats only in my statte. I dont know.

But I must tell that these acer cheap laptops with high performance has ++++++ temperature and you must buy fan desk.

ACER is a company that doesnt offer proper support for their own customers.

Many complains during the years and the fact they sell the laptops for low prices says many things.

Check pcgarage for further informations. (they wont recommend you to go for ACER at all) with 900$ you can buy something better.

well if you dont fuck up laptop or being a bad user you won't need support

i never needed with any technology item i had

well if you dont -beep- up laptop or being a bad user you won't need support

i never needed with any technology item i had

After a while the RAM memory died (BSOD a while means 1week) and then he had problems with the heat and the videocard.

The warranty covers everything but somehow they managed to put the blame on him.So yea this is ACER.

look at my post above, different people, different stories. I hadnt problem with my old acer for 4 years. Only temperature (72°C gpu, 80 CPU, 42 HDD  -  when playing high performance game for long time) - it solved fan desk

look at my post above, different people, different stories. I hadnt problem with my old acer for 4 years. Only temperature (72°C gpu, 80 CPU, 42 HDD  -  when playing high performance game for long time) - it solved fan desk

Yea you are a happy case.

i dont know yet but i may risk it cause my 2 laptops with amd v series 2,3ghz was even playing lineage2 and 2 boxes

and the other acer laptop with i3 and an amd 1gb graphic card 4gb ram is playing all games good...

so no problem with acers yet

but i am still thinking!

Let's talk about specs brands its only a Logo.

well brands put them style and the screen

and some of them maybe making their own motherboard

so who knows...

well brands put them style and the screen

and some of them maybe making their own motherboard

so who knows...

Every construction is unique so?

I don't know I think the only thing which matters its the highly recommended specs because laptops are not equal with the main PCs if you understand what I mean.