interlude [L2J]EVO no custom server is comming

PlayErtheia

u see that ppl dont like ur server dont spend more money !try to make something new and not in one day!

also advertising on l2 random websites like top/hop wont give u players ,max 50-60 only

and where he must aadvertise the server?

all l2 community boards

including russian mmotops

+ with risk ,log in other interlude servers and advertise in shout :D

and there is even more

ya...i spend some money.....i try to make more advertise

too late, server already death no matter what you do

wipe

better balance

new name/site

better features, more entertaining pve ,LOW DONATION PRICE ,noone is going to give u 70euro for a server that die within 2 weeks lolol

make custom progressive, achievements etc ,u have much to learn :D well gl

i need for pay host next month,i can pay alone but also i want take back......the last banner place in topzone was 30 euro for 10 days......if someone will make advertise in anoyher sites i will reward him...

check at l2topzone at advertise  and look on place where i have my banner :) ya is little expensive...

i think you're very rich since ur wasting money for nothing :)))) ,from hopzone u gather max 15-20 players ,so u pay 30 euro to get 15 players, GG meanwhile others get 500+ for free ,i think u just got owned by this ,srsly lol :P

i dont know why u still need donations

i made server to play but i didn t made my charc becouse i no have time :(........i farm like u all from 0 all time ....and i open my server becouse i was boring to join in another servers an play 2 weeks and after they close....wtf,,,,  and i make donation becouse i pay every month 220 euro"with out advertise,premium member :)" and  if i pay jus 110 and other come from donation is great :)