Having a prob...

Guest TheVortex

Guest TheVortex

All installed correctly for building l2j c5 server ... and at the end when you open the registergameserver.bat you can see a msg : 'java' does not recognise any internal or external command....I can't remember what the solution can be for fixiing these...can you tell me what i did wrong??(i have made my server lots of times i so this prob 1st time)

U didnt define the path of java.........thats easy =).If ur using windows xp go to control panel-->system-->enviroment variables and u see 2 boxes.Go to the last one (system variables) and scroll down until u find the variable path.u select it and press edit.then u define the path of ur java(should be like this c:\program files\java\jdk(or jde)\bin.then ur rdy to go=)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest TheVortex

lithike to problima.aplos eprepe na paw Control Panel => System => Advanced => Environment Variables kai sto proto tetragono na patisw New ( variable name : PATH kai location eki pou vriskete to java px C:\Program Files\Java\JavaJDK1.06.00\bin ) ok kai sto kato tetragono patas New ( variable name CLASSPATH kai variable value yes) ok ola kanis meta ena restart kai telioses!