[L2J] Lineage 2 LaGramada

extr3me

gtfo you -beep-ing retard :d

they day of the grand opening you made yourself disappear

your stupid ... i have my own live , i can't work every time on server or be every time online , i made this server for you players , not for me :| , so even if server don't have more players , i need 1-2 players to be dedicated to play and report issue on forum to fix everything , i can't stay online in game all the time i have o job , enter on forum and report and i will enter from job with my mobile to see what's happening and try to fix the problem ... , so if you are pro and you want a pro server play and report problem if you have ;) , Thx for understanding , AND YES SERVER IS ONLINE 24/7 even if don't have players

I don't give a shit about your live or whatsoever, you set a grand opening date and you dissappear without announcing anything, and leave us player waiting for nothing, so you can fuck off with your dogshit server now kid

I don't give a shit about your live or whatsoever, you set a grand opening date and you dissappear without announcing anything, and leave us player waiting for nothing, so you can -beep- off with your dogshit server now kid

you are a no lifer kid , gtfo of here , and go find a job , you don't have a family to maintain , you just have the pc and nothing else :| , You don't need to play on this server , find another if you are so smart ;)

• 2 weeks later...