Dedicated Server + Event Egnine for you server only From 70 Eyro per month

cloud12

Intel® Core™ i7-920 Quadcore

incl. Hyper-Threading Technology

RAM : 8 GB DDR3 RAM (You can upgrade server ram anytime )

Hard Disk 200 GB SATA 3 Gb/s HDD (You can upgrade server HDD anytime )

NIC 1 Gbit OnBoard

Connected at 100 Mbit (You can upgrade server Connection anytime )

Traffic Unlimited

Buy Link

http://bee2host.com/billing/index.php/order/dedicated-server-l2-event-engine

Event Engine Works with (It will be synch with new Revisions and Events )

L2J Freya: 5199

L2J Hi5 stable 5508; r5667

L2J GFinal: latest Download

L2J Hi5 beta r5667

With the machine you will recieve the Sources Paches too

Main Events

Only one of these event can be runned at a time. It will create ONE match only (which can be then divided into more instances, to prevent being too much overcrowded), when the match finishes, there will be some delay and then next event will be launched.

Classic Team-based event

Intelligent dividing players into teams, based on their strenght score (items, level, pvps,...)

Scorebar showing score of both teams as well as time-left

Reward available for both winners and losers

Simple respawn with delay or wawe-style respawn system (respawn all dead players every X seconds - all of them in the same time).

Player's title shows his score, deads, etc.

All players are automatically divided into parties, the engine is trying to balance the count of healers in all parties so that each party can have at least one healer

Multiple respawn spots for all teams.

Multi maps support

Capture the Flag

Classic Team-based event

Strict AFK/"Camp" checks for players, who don't manage to score with flag within given time limit

Support to apply certain effects to the player holding the flag (such as slowing him down, making him more visible with effects, etc.)

Simple respawn with delay or wawe-respawn system (respawn all dead players every X seconds). Multiple respawn spots for all teams.

All other features are same as for TvT

Domination

The goal in this event is to capture and hold a Zone (represented by NPC)

You can capture the zone by standing close to it and killing your enemies standing close to the zone too

All other features are same as for TvT and other events

Mass Domination

Similar to Domination, but uses more Zones

The team needs to capture a specific count of zones in order to get score

All other features are same as for TvT and other events

Deathmatch

Free for all event

Gain points by killing other players

Anti-feed protection, which changes completely player's appearance (including title, crests, hero and even name gets changed)

Scorebar showing the top player's score

Last Man Standing

Similar to Deathmatch, but when you die, you won't get resurrected until the next round starts

Configurable count of rounds

Includes the same anti-feed protections as Deathmatch event

Round time limit configurable, to prevent having infinity tank vs tank fights

Advanced Team vs Team

Similar to Team vs Team event, but

In the start, it selects randomly some players from the top players on the event (by their level, pvps,...) and these players will become VIPs

Each VIP has some cool powers that will surely help it's team to win

the VIP can for example: slowly heal nearby players, throw away players that gets hit by him (or stun him on hit) or give out some short buffs.

Thinking about making possible charging up the VIP by players from his team, which would make it extra strong!

Killing the VIP gives your team extra score points

Lucky Chests

Free-for-all event

Chests will appear in the event map, players will be killing them (one hit = one chest down). Each player will have a sword by default, stats will be same for all players on the event, but players will be able to get slightly more interesting weapons with some luck by killing chests.

Also players will be able to switch their weapons during the event and they will be stored on the skill bar, which will temporary change only for the event (when you receive a weapon of anything else, it will be stored to the skill bar and at the end of the event, you will receive back your old skill bar).

Mini Events

Events running constantly or in certain times (specified by a GM). They create matches automatically when enough players register. There can be as many mini events running at a time as you want.

Single Players fights

1v1 (or 1v1v1, 1v1v1v1, 1v1v1v1v1,... as many players, as you want) fights

Round based (1-10 rounds)

30 seconds wait-time before the match starts (time to prepare, rebuff)

Instanced, Multiple maps possible

Party fights:

2-10 fighting parties

Configurable ammount of players in party (required to register)

Rewards for both winners and losers

Korean Party fights:

Similar to party matches, but players are fighting in famous Korean style

2 teams (is multi-team support needed?)

Mini TvT event

You don't need a party to register. When the event reaches certain ammount of participating players, it will divide them into teams (and party them) and send to instanced arena. Also needed to mention that, if possible, the engine will try to divide the players (especially healers and other support classes) equitibly, and will use special engine that will "compute" players strenght points based on his level, items, pvps, etc. That will make the matches as well balanced, as it is possible.

Round based

Multi-teams support

this is a limmited offer for more informations pm me

I suggest not to purchase this pack with a stolen event engine.

The event engine he is referring to is available here, cheaper and in a more trustable form:

http://www.nexus-engine.net/

Please respect other people's work. I have put alot of effort into that engine.

I suggest not to purchase this pack with a stolen event engine.

The event engine he is referring to is available here, cheaper and in a more trustable form:

http://www.nexus-engine.net/

Please respect other people's work. I have put alot of effort into that engine.

Dear nexus i respect your work ,the engine is payed not stolen. its an offer because this serial is not gonna be used for a long time .

This engine has the credits on and im not trying to give your code as mine or customizing it . Since this offer doesn't violate your terms of services i thought it will be ok but if you have problem with that i can cancel the offer just inform me by pm.

P.S thats not a server pack is a dedicated machine and the engine pach files. the person who will wanna use them will have to compile the paches on his/her server

You can claim a refund from paypal if the item (server) you paid for isn't like the description

You are reseller right? can you give me the site of your company via pm?

Server aren't just for lineage 2 they can be used for everything. (this offer is special for l2 servers)

The servers are located in  datacenter operated by  myLoc managed IT AG

• 1 month later...