Webmaster Services

Webmaster services

Hello Maxcheaters, i'm Colet and i want to offer webmaster services. I make original works, nothing copied or taken from another website. I make any work, from the design in PSD to codes in PHP, CSS, HTML, etc.

- Previews

I dont have any website created yet, because i started now with a new PC and i dont have anything created yet.

- What type of websites do i make

My work goes from simple websites in CSS and HTML with a basic design to an advanced website written in CSS and PHP with stats, account manager, account services, and anything you want, also de design is much better and pretty.

I also modify forums like phpBB, vBulletin, SMF and IPB. I edit the design, add custom mods, etc.

- What are my prices

The prices of the websites are:

• Simple based HTML + CSS website: 5€ to 15€

• Advanced websites written on PHP + CSS with stats and any other freature you want: 15€ to 25€

The prices depends on how much time the website or designs takes and if it has freatures like account manager, etc.

I also give 1 month of support for the website. If you dont like something or want to change or edit something that you didnt like or your changed your mind about it, i can do it for free but only during the month of support.

- Contact with me

MSN: colet.project@hotmail.es