Help with system and l2 tower

Hi...i have a little problem with l2 tower....

I have a system from a server that bot works good(l2 vorax-playonline) and another(l2 ludmila-gxzone) that when i try to inject it gives to me 2 errors...

1.the game close inmediatly, or...

2. critical error (assertion failed or some like this)...

the question is the follow...

Does exist any form to connect the second server with the first system?? I tryed modifying the L2.ini file and it connect but it remains in the server selection..

I hope someone can help me...thank you.

Try to explain that on spanish

[spanish]

Explicalo en espa;ol por que no entendi.

Queria saber si hay alguna forma de conectar al servidor numero 2(ludmila) con el system de vorax sin usar el update de ludmila...ya probe modificando el l2.ini y conecta pero no entra a la seleccion de personajes

Queria saber si hay alguna forma de conectar al servidor numero 2(ludmila) con el system de vorax sin usar el update de ludmila...ya probe modificando el l2.ini y conecta pero no entra a la seleccion de personajes

[spanish]

no, si actualizaron algo directamente algun archivo critico o alguna textura de los personajes cada vez que intentes conectar sin la actualizacion te dara algun critical error.

[spanish]

no, si actualizaron algo directamente algun archivo critico o alguna textura de los personajes cada vez que intentes conectar sin la actualizacion te dara algun critical error.

Ahh gracias...igual yo decia para q conecte nomas...x los criticos no hay drama...