[SMF] Are you looking for help ? Go here !

Hello folks,

As you can see I'm doing SMF theme's and some more things related to SMF .

Since i had some pm's where member's asked me for help ( like : installing mod , error's fixing , etc ) i decide to make official topic related to SMF where you can get help with your problem.

Most of lineage 2 server's using SMF so that's why i made this topic in this forum.

So let's start.

Question's & Answer's]

Do you have a question related to SMF and looking for help? Feel free to ask here. * Note please to make sure and to get your answer , write here as much info as you know. For example :

Hello , I'm using on my forum package called ' SMF trade system ' ( post a link of mod ) and i want to change ' positive feedback ' to ' positive trades ' and 'negative feedback ' to ' negative trades ' where should i start ?

Bug's & Fixe's]

Something doesn't work well ? You don't know how to fix it ? Feel free to get a help with your problem.

* Note please make sure and write as much info as you can. For example :

Hello , i have installed 'SMF shop' and i did custom 'item' and something goes wrong.

Can you help me to fix it ? Since its my own idea so i would like to disscus it via pm/msn.

* Note every simple information is usefull , please make sure and post as much as you can.

Regards , Alex.

For such matters u can use this : http://www.simplemachines.org/community/index.php

Or for example u could easy PM a member of the smf staff team from you'r own country as i did when i had some issues with my own cs smf forum and it went pretty well. (Got the feedback within 24h)

PS;for those braindead ppl : http://www.smf.ro/ here i found out how to solve my own problems. (You'r good at smf developing but this topic it's pointless,and yea i didnt forgot that you fixed the broken mods for gp  :D)

• 1 month later...