[Learn German]

Vkouk

i found that site but i can't understand a shit..

Well I don't know if youtube will be helpful...

youtube won't help so much cause i must stop video every sec in order to learn them by heart

Well, it's hard to learn german by this way, that's why I'm suggesting you to go to a private school, you can learn to communicate only in 6 months (even less,since they got special programs), but if you want a degree then it'll take you 4 years.  Don't forget that I got a degree of German Language that's why I'm saying that ;P

Then a private school, will be perfect, they offer special packages for ocasion like yours. Just try to visit some of them and claim prices and infos. When are you going to German and in which town/city/village? xD

http://learn-german-easily.com/?gclid=CM-vto-axrECFVJtfAodkAoAXw Mini audio for now just to have an idea about how to speak german etc... For now you've first to hear how you can speak German language the pronunciation first and then video tutorials.

Good Luck anyways ;)

Then a private school, will be perfect, they offer special packages for ocasion like yours. Just try to visit some of them and claim prices and infos. When are you going to German and in which town/city/village? xD

Austria dude Austria

Maybe on Easter..

Austria dude Austria

Maybe on Easter..

Then you got plenty of time to learn by a professional teach how to communicate in German. I think my suggestion is the best available for you atm. German ain't easy to be learnt

many ppl told me that if you know english is easier..

Yes it's true. If you know english it's more easily, the only change about English and German languages are the pronunciations.