[HELP] With loginserver

temple13

Question

Hey there,

I'm using the same config that I used for my last server, but I change my modem and I dont know what happens now.

I open loginserver and put the no-ip in my l2.ini and when I press log in nothing appears, like the loginserver is off.

I also tried with my normal IP and the same.

I have all ports opened.

This is my loginserver config:

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname
ExternalHostname = no-ip

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname
InternalHostname = 192......

# Bind ip of the loginServer, use * to bind on all available IPs
LoginserverHostname = *
LoginserverPort = 2106

# How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned
LoginTryBeforeBan = 10

# Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. Provide a value in seconds. Default 10min. (600)  
LoginBlockAfterBan = 600
GMMinLevel = 100

# The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs  
LoginHostname = *

# The port on which login will listen for GameServers
LoginPort = 9014

Best regards, and thanks.

13 answers to this question

you've to put to internal ip this ip 127.0.0.1 not 192.x.x.x ;) you've to edit it with fileedit for interlude and save it as 413. Once and you did it replace current l2.ini with your edited one and you're ready to login.

I already logged in in my server, but others cant log in.

If I put a l2.ini with 127.0.0.1 I can log in, but if I put l2.ini with my no-ip I cannot connect.

Thanks for your answer =)

If I put a l2.ini with 127.0.0.1 I can log in, but if I put l2.ini with my no-ip I cannot connect.

Send me your TeamViewer content(ID Pass To help you out.) It's really easy ;)

And how are u sure that the ports are open ?

Thanks but I dont want you to see all my info Exile, i'm sorry.

@v4n:

349ff4o.png

Then you've to go here www.no-ip.com Login with your account details and go to the add host. There you can add your host. After that download the no-ip client, run it and you'll see your host. Once and you check it then means it's running so others can login to your server, also if you didn't edited your system yet download fileedit for interlude and edit l2.ini file in line srvaddress=127.0.0.1 you've to change it to your no-ip host ;).

I already have a no-ip, and as I said before, if I put my no-ip in my system I cant connect, when I should connect with my no-ip and 127... like I before does :/

if you are sure that you set it up all, and it is good, you should do something pretty simple, i know someone that got just the same problem and he was from spain too, just call your company and tell em your problem is a wierd protection that some companies in spain got.

My internet company only changed the modem, it was working correctly before... no idea what can happens.

Because no one can log in with my no-ip, but I can log in with 127.0.0.1 obviously, but if I put another IP instead 127 (192.... for example) I got an error while opening gameserver :/

you just should wait i will explain that in spanish.

[ESP]

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!-- Externalhost here (Internet IP) or Localhost IP for local test -->
<gameserver address="Aca pon tu no ip o tu ip normal" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="../data/xsd/ipconfig.xsd">
<!-- Localhost here -->
<define subnet="127.0.0.0/8" address="127.0.0.1" />
<!-- Internalhosts here (LANs IPs) -->
<define subnet="10.0.0.0/8" address="10.0.0.0" />
<define subnet="172.16.0.0/19" address="172.16.0.0" />
<define subnet="192.168.0.0/16" address="192.168.0.0" />
</gameserver>

solo cambia donde dice pon la ip o no ip aqui el resto dejalo igual, si despues de tener el archivo asi te lanza errores, es lo que te digo de la compañia por ejemplo al que le pasaba le pasaba con orange en catalunya.

Well, i'm using L2jFrozen so the configs are not the same as yours ;/

Loginserver:

# This is transmitted to the clients connecting from an external network, so it has to be a public IP or resolvable hostname
ExternalHostname = my no ip

# This is transmitted to the client from the same network, so it has to be a local IP or resolvable hostname
InternalHostname = 127.0.0.1

# Bind ip of the loginServer, use * to bind on all available IPs
LoginserverHostname = *
LoginserverPort = 2106

# How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned
LoginTryBeforeBan = 10

# Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. Provide a value in seconds. Default 10min. (600)  
LoginBlockAfterBan = 600
GMMinLevel = 100

# The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs  
LoginHostname = *

# The port on which login will listen for GameServers
LoginPort = 9014

Gameserver:

# Enter here (ip) address of your game server, or use the symbol *
GameserverHostname = *
GameserverPort = 7777

# Configure your external ip
ExternalHostname = my no ip

# Configure your internal ip
InternalHostname = *

# Bunch ID and game server. It is better not to change.
LoginPort = 9014
LoginHost = 127.0.0.1

Thanks dude

i have no idea of how frozen works but it seems like everything is good in the configs. maybe is as i told you the company filter in spain, if im not wrong i think it was Orange the company my friend used try to call customer service, cos like you say the problem came when you change the modem.