GameServers.com - Frag, No lag

ChяisteR

Game

gsiconflat.pngServers

-What is Gameservers.com?-

GameServers.com has established itself as the premier game hosting company through the past six years, having served over 200,000 customers. We are an established and reputable company that you can be sure will be here tomorrow and always be there to stand behind the product you purchase from us.

Due to our reputation, GameServers.com is also the host of choice when major game studios need hosting services. We have worked directly with many developers, including: Infinity Ward (Call of Duty Modern Warfare), Treyarch (Call of Duty World at War), Tripwire Interactive (Killing Floor), Epic Studios (Unreal series), and more!

-What it offers?-

->Easy server management with our custom Control Panel!

Managing your server isn't always easy. With the GameServers.com custom control panel, we take out the complexity out of gaming and make managing your games and mods as simple as pushing a few buttons. We offer and support over 200 mods for our games, and they are available with the click of a button!

->Share payments via ClanPay

GameServers.com gives you a lot of options for funding your account. You can use anyone of the major credit cards, pay using your bank account via PayPal, or mail us a check. Once you have an account established, we also give you the option to share future payments with your clan members via our ClanPay feature. Using ClanPay, you will get your own page at gameservers.com which your clan members can visit, view the servers they are paying for, and make direct donations to your account.

->Guaranteed Satisfaction

GameServers.com is so sure you will love our service, we provide a 5 day money back guarantee with any of our products. If you are not satisfied within the first 5 days with your purchase, you can request a full refund!

-What about lag?-

As the leading game provider, GameServers.com has one of the largest worldwide networks: 22 for game servers and 27 for voice servers. Plus, we don't lock you into anyone of our locations - you can switch your game or voice server to any of our datacenters, up to 4 times per month per server instance.

1. (EU) Milan, Italy 12. Montreal, Canada 23. Vancouver, Canada

2. (EU) Warsaw, Poland 13. New York / New Jersey 24. Denver, Colorado

3. (EU) Frankfurt, DE 14. (ZA) Cape Town, South Africa 25. Seattle, Washington

4. (RU) Moscow, Russia 15. Toronto, Canada 26. (BR) Sao Paulo, Brazil

5. (EU) Paris, France 16. Virginia/Washington D.C. 27. Dallas, Texas

6. (EU) Amsterdam, NL 17. (ASIA) South Korea 28. Phoenix, Arizona

7. (EU) Denmark 18. Chicago, Illinois 29. San Jose, California

8. (EU) Madrid, Spain 19. Atlanta, Georgia 30. Los Angeles, California

9. (EU) London, UK 20. St. Louis, Missouri 31. (AU) Adelaide, Australia

10. India 21. Tampa Bay, Florida 32. (AU) Sydney, Australia

11. (ZA) Johannesburg, South Africa 22. (Asia) Tokyo, Japan

image_11.gif

-What I offer?-

If you register with my ref link

*24/7 Lifetime Support by mobile phone, e-mail and forum(unter construction)

*1 Month money back if your server have problem and can't be fixed.

image_3.gifimage_4.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Man,I am interested to open 3 Lineage 2 servers.

My budget for the time being is 150€/monthly.

Each  dedicated-vps I want to run 750 ppl without lag.

If you have anything good PM me.

Thanks!