OOG 10.7.4 Pick-Up Problem

Hi people,

Today I've tried setting up the walker to pick up all things who drop near me. I checked the following boxes on the Items Setting Tab

• Pickup Item.Distance (200)
  • Pickup PartyMember Drop's Item first

I have also checked ALL items with the "Pick" Option.

The problem here is that basically it doesn't pick up anything. I'm starting to think that this is bugged... Has anyone experienced the same problem and most probably fixed it ? Any answer would be helpful.

Thanks!

I think it depend in about the chronicle u re playing and walker u re using...

for exemple, if u play a C5 server and you use l2walker 10.7.1 u will cannt pick up anything because the "data" of l2walker is older than "data" of the serer and l2walker cannt recognice any item..

try using another version

Hi people,

Today I've tried setting up the walker to pick up all things who drop near me. I checked the following boxes on the Items Setting Tab

• Pickup Item.Distance (200)
  • Pickup PartyMember Drop's Item first

I have also checked ALL items with the "Pick" Option.

The problem here is that basically it doesn't pick up anything. I'm starting to think that this is bugged... Has anyone experienced the same problem and most probably fixed it ? Any answer would be helpful.

Thanks!

try use WPF and untick "anchors" 

23176295ld1.jpg

edit: be sure WPF support ur version of L2W

I think it depend in about the chronicle u re playing and walker u re using...

for exemple, if u play a C5 server and you use l2walker 10.7.1 u will cannt pick up anything because the "data" of l2walker is older than "data" of the serer and l2walker cannt recognice any item..

try using another version

As I've said on the thread title, it's OOG 10.7.4 and the chronicle is C5 (this one was not mentioned)

I'll post results with WPF. Thanks Jackie

**Update**

Ok I've tried WPF v5.07 and WPF v4.09

Unfortunately none of them managed to find the Walker Proccess, i can find it running by the name of ~Default.exe

Maybe that would be a problem since it should try to find a proccess called *l2walker* but i can not run it elseway.

Also i think WPF is there just to avoid the walker to pickup Anchor items and that's not what i'm really interested in. All i want is to pick up items, nothing less nothing more.

Thanks anyway, i guess none knows a solution to this (common) problem.

Sorry for bumping the thread but i just can't admit the fact that there is NONE in this community who knows how to configure correctly the OOG walker to pick up items.

I simply can not believe it and that's why i'll give it another try...