- 0
This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..
Question
stalkerl2
Hi!
How can i connect to the loginserver?
I have l2jfrozen loginserver , and i would like to cnnect to it.
I have interlude and a high five server , and... how can i connect?
I would like to run two different gameserver interlude and high five on one loginserver , is it possible?
2 answers to this question
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now