[Kamael L2J] Cerelia - Full Kamael

Cavel

Good morning all.

With a few friends, we create a new l2j kamael server with x4 xp, sp & adena rates and x2 all drops.

We are testing the server for a week ago and all looks going good. Quests (and Kamael quests), skills and etc.  working perfect.

We are opening the server tomorrow at 18.00 but for all of you here (because you help me with some problems before), you can join from now. We post in our forum a link with the first patch to download and after tests working good on XP (i don't know for Vista). Soon with an auto installation patch...

The connection is 100mb and thats mean, no lag!

So, everyone is welcome...  ;)

Our site is: www.cerelia.info and the create account is automatic for the time.

Maybe you are right and the rates are low  :-\, but because i was play in official for 4 years, i hate the PVP servers and for that reason i was try to make a good (with rules) normal and not pvp server.

Intel 2.13 Ghz Quad - Core Xeon X3210

2x320 GB of HDD

4 GB of RAM

100Mbit Switch Port

Intel 2.13 Ghz Quad - Core Xeon X3210

2x320 GB of HDD

4 GB of RAM

100Mbit Switch Port

Pc specs are good to start on l2off, think about it..cause few ppl will play on java server with such rates..

There are many off files around the forum and 2 good guides too if you are new in off dev.

I have a serious problem and if anyone know, please help me with this.

I will try to connect in the server simple with the hosts file but the client can't login. Can anyone try and tell me if the login is possible because i can't and maybe this is a fault from my client because i was make many many changes here.

Of course if i install the patch i will join the game without problem, but i want to remove the patch  from the site (because it's illegal) and give to all a guide to connect only with changes in hosts file.

This is all you need i think...

84.19.188.176 L2authd.lineage2.com

84.19.188.176 L2testauthd.lineage2.com

Thanks a lot and waiting for any help.

• 5 months later...