[Share]L2J-Umbrella - Complete CT1.5 Pack[HELLBOUND]

Are links broken or smth?

Can't download .. >:(

The links for RS work 100% .. for support go to their forum !

nice pack but much bugs. need more work to be stable.

lol man don't talk bullshit, it's stable as a rock, I have 3 weeks uptime without restart, if that's not stable, man you're really to needy

to many bugs but i hope that you will fix them.keep good work.nice try.

lolol "to much bugs" tell me one, don't talk crap xD

atleast there aren't bugs that l2j or l2jfree dont have, we only fixed more bugs than they did, so even IF there is some bug (which I don't believe) there's still no reason to say it because we have way less than l2j(free) or emu xD

and btw, I don't think the 2 of you are familiar in the l2j scene, ask anybody in the l2j scene about hanwik ;) I bet you 80% will say that my fixes are amazing, also I think you guys have no idea that I'm also in l2jfree ?

Hanvik please tell me.This pack is with less bugs and more stable from the other?Im need hellbound server and dont known with what dev im begin work.What is fixed in this pack and bugged in the other?Can you tell me please?Thx

lol man don't talk bullshit, it's stable as a rock, I have 3 weeks uptime without restart, if that's not stable, man you're really to needy

lolol "to much bugs" tell me one, don't talk crap xD

mpla mpla mpla

you understood wrong.i said some bugs not that all serverpack is crushing.so for one more time keep good work :D

hello again but i have a problem! many buttons in gmshop doesn't work (i mean kamael/hellbound  and i press 'other')!also when i want to add gm skills on a player like super haste lvl 4 i press add and then... nothing!!! ... i've done something wrong (tell me what) or it's db's problem!!?? ty a lot!

about the first with shops maybe the ids are not in they merchant _ shopids ? check it or gs sends errors .. about the 2nd one with skills u should put in the space in the bottom of the box the number of the skill .. for example 4 for super haste and then u click Add and u take lvl 4 super haste , hope i helped :P