C9 Signature

Not to criticize but why do people post their own versions of someone's work in their topic? Imo that kind of feels like hijacking it.

@ OP

The..... what did you do to the text? xD

I wonder how you people don't notice that these kinds of text don't fit in there at all.. I think most try to hard to push in visible effects. But I'm not very proficient at texts either, it's just a piece of advice because most tend to think too complicated in that area, so did I as of recently.

The background feels a little bland, not much variety and it somehow - for me - undermines the actual render. But its okay, keep on messing with stuff, keep on learning :)

First of all, the place of the render is always on the center for many signatures. Second, if that is smudge yes its totally failed but I can't recordnize what really is. You use smoking effects or something? And the text is bad mate.

Its not the proper placement for the text there. I suggest you next time decrease the font size a little bit and use other placement for the text and don't use stroke in the text. Look one mine signature with the proper text placement:

2s9ogg8.png