L2 3D players Faction serwer

Orbitek

Serwer just started ! come and join to make it mass pvp serwer :)

Server type: Faction like GvsE

Starting 74 lvl and you lvl up with pvp's.

1 pvp = 1 3D Coin

Which you must convert to Adena with the command .deposit (We have make it like that for security reason)

Shop with all weapons - armors - and jewels until B grade are free.

S grade shop for weapons - armors - and jewels

Shop for scrolls. (Scroll of escape, scroll for enchant, etc.)

Exchanger to make your 3D Coins to Adena

(If you bored to write .deposit)

Faction's name: East and West

Enchant rate:

Normal: 65 % | Blessed 75 %

Safe +3 | Max +15

Blessed scroll for the time being are unvailable

We have change the "faction" thing and we have make the name more delicate to our race's like: Kingdom. (e.x East Kingdom)

========================================================

Server is dedicate to Germany with the machine spec's:

6.000 MHz CPU-Power

3 CPU cores

8.192 MB Ra,

100 GB Hard Disk SSD

Traffic Unlimited

//im just player ;)

Omg guys, learn to play L2... You are like, if you kill them all you would say:

Nice server, have balance... Now that you die you say:

Server fail, no have balance... Omg you are like some kids who don't known how to play L2..... I am playing on that server and is very cool... Yeah, is true some classes still need more balance but for the time being PvP is very balance... After all is more like a Team game since it's a faction.. so there is no need to handle all the players by yourself... You can rely on your faction too.

Well, as the admin says classes balance between them are 96% and they trying for 100%....

yeah nice pvp... Gladi so OP... 4k to a necro. B-Grade vs B-Grade... NICE lol.

Server is just a big fail and admin is sitting and watching.

Yeah man? Rly? I guess he hit you one Critical with 4k, and I guess you have less than 1k P.Def, and you cry about it!!!! If he had hit you more than once than I would say yes.. it's unbalance but if you PvP that Gladi 5 times and the two of them are critical I think is normal... But in 5 times all of them critical than it's unbalance..

[move]OMG!!! Kido[/move]

Yeah man? Rly? I guess he hit you one Critical with 4k, and I guess you have less than 1k P.Def, and you cry about it!!!! If he had hit you more than once than I would say yes.. it's unbalance but if you PvP that Gladi 5 times and the two of them are critical I think is normal... But in 5 times all of them critical than it's unbalance..

[move]OMG!!! Kido[/move]

mages and archers is less than 4-5 skills of gladiators!! GET SERIOUSLY BRO.... I AM PLAYING FROM C2. Dont Tell Me About Balance....

GL WITH YOUR SERVER.

P.S: By the way... i am not the only one that says it. When i logged to the server was online like 10-15 players and all left servers LOL! How you think that server is great and balance is 96-100% ??? LOL

Till now none Interlude server have NOT EVEN 80% BALANCE... (Dont Take It Personally... Server Sucks)

If you wanna join.... go try him.