interlude L2Sublimity - Final 35X - April 20, 2012

L2Sublimity

Looks great actually and looking forward to trying out their new interface D:

However I must disagree with Sinnocent that this server will mark the end of Lineage 2 (maybe it will for the better Interlude servers, not the game itself). That is just fanboi propaganda.

Here have a few informations........ we need more like,what buffs will have NPCbuffer/ what items will have GM shop/ what system using with Seven Sings? retail(is better) or mammons to the towns?

I hope  to make a server like RETAIL OFF , with CRAFTABLES A/S grade items and without thirds buffs into NPC ,if you want a server with long life, more action and more more fun :) :) GOOD LUCK

Sublimity has made a GREAT reputation over the passed YEARS, the staff knows how to deliver content, they are good developers and know what they are doing.

If you haven't played one of Sublimity servers in the passed years, you don't know what you missed.. but

Thats fine............. because you still have this chance! The Last server!

SUBLIMITY 2012 BABY

l2sublimity pfff 15 times opened and after closed...only nova was a good server from sublimity and after closed

15? ok .. but server never had problems :) it was always stable w/o lags , big bugs etc.. if u dont want join dont do it..