Jump to content

Lineage II Sand (Gracia Final)


BYOB
 Share

Recommended Posts

Features

 

Server Rates :

XP x1000

SP x1000

Custom XP System : XP after getting 80 level decrease 90% ( its hard to get 85 lvl )

 

Enchant rates : (for all Items that are able to enchant)

Normal Scroll 75%

Blessed Scroll +10% of Normal Scroll ( Item Cant Crush)

Max +25

Safe +6

Custom Enchant System : until +10 Weapon Have 75 % with normal scrolls and with blessed scrolls its 85% like i said (+10%) after +10,enchant Chance drops -5% every enchant you make so to get your weapon +16 with normal scrolls is 45%

 

PvP Color System : Name Color Changes On spesific amount of PvP points

on 500 | 1000 | 2000 | 3000 | 5000 | 6500 | ++

These Are The Custom PvP Colors

 

Custom NPCs :

Gmshop - All Standar Needed Items

 

Gatekeeper - Modified GK That Allows You To Travel Everywhere Free!!

 

Donate Shop - You Can Understand By Its Name

 

Nepe Shop - Shop With Advanced Items To Update Your Gear

++++ JOIN US NOW!

 

Our kind regards,

Lineage II Sand Team.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
 Share



×
×
  • Create New...

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disbaled AdBlock