[Help] Critical Error Lineage 2 Official Goddess Of Destruction

charliedvm

Hello... i have this problem:

The system file may have been damaged. After ending the game, please check the file using the Lineage II auto update.(Bad name index 7477/2393)

History: ULinkerLoad<<FName <- (LinkerLoad Transient.LinkerLoad 588127)) <- TagName <- FPropertyTag<< <- (After UClamp) <- LoadStream <- (Count 0) <- UStruct::SerializeTaggedProperties <- (UClamp[-1]) <- UObject::Serialize <- (Texture crest.crest_17_5487) <- UTexture::Serialize <- LoadObject <- (Texture crest.crest_17_5487 588127==588127/646094 588023 234) <- ULinkerLoad::Preload <- PreLoadObjects <- UObject::EndLoad <- UObject::StaticLoadObject <- (Engine.Texture crest.crest_17_5487 NULL) <- NConsoleWnd::SetCrestTexture <- NConsoleWnd::AddPledgeInfo <- UNetworkHandler::Tick <- Function Name=CIPacket <- UGameEngine::Tick <- UpdateWorld <- MainLoop

i try doing this:

1) auto update don't work (the old updater)

2) if i delete my system folder, the launcher start download 6 gb like it is not installed...

3) if i start the launcher without deleting anything nothing happend... the same error :/

4) i try deleting system folder and using the system of a friend and nothing change... the same error

5) i try using the option "Repair" from the launcher and noting change...

6) i try deleting option.ini and nothing change...

7) i try deleting gameguard folder and nothing change...

what i can do? :S