[L2OFF] Elmoreden x10

nekys

I haven't seen any russian servers with 7k+ online. No one has ever seen them.

i have seen tho,Rpg-Club x15 once reached 10k online without fake counter so...

also www.l2.ws has 4k online everyday...

anyway gl..

What's the point of posting in this topic then, other than proving your stupidity?

You judge a server by its online numbers, yet all those servers you mentioned started with thousands and ended with hundreds, so they failed.

I can also mention other failures, yet I can mention more servers with bigger population but even more failure.

So the point is that online count means nothing.

A big online count in a server network means that developers are very good and they have big experience in what they do and people trust them and play there.If a server has a small online count means that server didnt have a proper advertising campaign before grand open or there are bugs or people dont trust the server network.

No i have test 4-5 big russian servers with 5k+ online each one and i find their java envioronment flawless  without any bug and skills work like retail.And this is because the server owner and staff get paid for this.Those big server earn from donates like 2500$ every month.

Heavy Medal Event

In order to find as many medals as possible, Roy the Cat and Winnie the Cat are back for the Medal Collecting Event. Anyone who brings them the medals they seek will receive amazing prizes!

Hunt the monsters that dwell in the lands of Aden and Elmore to fill Collector Bashtal’s medal collection. You will find two types during your search: Medals and Glittering Medals.

http://elmoreden.com/2011/10/13/heavy-medal-event/