LoL'd Hard!

ThePeoplesChamp

by entering here u were trolled by PL guy... umad?

pl=?

Also dude, you are fanciful if you think you can troll someone with cheap flaming and a lol topic

its real since its on TV

Also... LoL'd Hard!

pl=?

Also dude, you are fanciful if you think you can troll someone with cheap flaming and a lol topic

Also... LoL'd Hard!

Dream to catch u irl ... :) You wont even troll anyone anymore :) Only sucks grisom ass:)

Dream to catch u irl ... :) You wont even troll anyone anymore :) Only sucks grisom ass:)

definitely

@Why u try make a lolwar with me provoking with your lame "flames" and this "Only sucks grisom ass:)".

Dude, you sure have no idea and you just speak randomly hoping for a lolflame from my side.

I see no reason, keep answering to your post since your IQ and you logic missing from them. We are on 2011, not on 2009 that I was friend with GrisoM.

If you wanna learn so much what's up with GrisoM you can add me on skype (pm me for info).

definitely

@Why u try make a lolwar with me provoking with your lame "flames" and this "Only sucks grisom ass:)".

Dude, you sure have no idea and you just speak randomly hoping for a lolflame from my side.

I see no reason, keep answering to your post since your IQ and you logic missing from them. We are on 2011, not on 2009 that I was friend with GrisoM.

If you wanna learn so much what's up with GrisoM you can add me on skype (pm me for info).

when i enter this forum im low grade to ur IQ and most members here and do it :) umad? :>