L2 ppl

May I introduce myself ^^

I'm a student playing L2. hoping help from elders, I did joined here. I wanted to learn how to enchant weapons in L2 Freya Hi5 sever. Now I see off topics for me. Very sad. How can I post 200. Hard to use $. Unhappy with enchant failure. But always hoping help. May I happy like you Bro and Sis.

Trying my best ^^

colorlessquartz@gmail.com

TY for reply bro. I want to ask about enchant-success. Today I used 1200 BEWS and enchanted D-grade weapon. Only I got +10 only :((. How can I enchant S-Grade? :(( Simply I want to say that I dun know what is "bot". My difficult is how to enchant be success Bro. TY for reply. pls contact my email or let me know your email pls.

TY for reply bro. I want to ask about enchant-success. Today I used 1200 BEWS and enchanted D-grade weapon. Only I got +10 only :((. How can I enchant S-Grade? :(( Simply I want to say that I dun know what is "bot". My difficult is how to enchant be success Bro. TY for reply. pls contact my email or let me know your email pls.

ok so u have alot of time and search on forum.. some guide of l2phx and u will see alot of bugs with it ..including  safe enchanting..:)

I find out a link, and thought it is your mail. :D I'm still nub. :D pls contack me bro. I have a littile experience with forum. I afraid for ban in game, and for ban in forum too NOW. :D pls dun ban me. I am poor student. I want a VIP member. :((