[Gaming-Project] Sick Per Second

SpraytoNNN™

For a start, hello to everyone

Me and my friend work on the project calls Sick Per Second gaming community, L2Clan, CS 1.6 Clan and other games, this topic would like all players and all users of this forum to explain what it is.

About Project.

The design cost us around 60 EUR, coding 50 euro , the project are about three weeks and we are very determined and serious.

Why come here and present this and look for certain people?

currently look for moderators, graphic designer who would maintain the forum and invite others to come, I have also reserved the gamers.ba advertisement for 2 years. do a lot on the project but we need more people do not want people from my country or from the Balkans in general because they are not serious,  fool around or so, no one is not planning something to show the world something of the Balkans

We need people who want something to set us ... no matter where they come from

about the forum and the whole project is about

Gaming / Support Center / News & World of Sport / Design & Design Tutorials / L2 & Other Games / Warez and more

About Gaming [Clan's].

CS 1.6 has been around for a year, is stable and has participated in ESL, a professional clan also participates in June at a higher league where Fnatic  MSI, Frag Executors, Na`Vi  and others ... our member has players from Ex-Ju (Yugoslavia) Professional Gamers.

Lineage 2 team lead me also founded the clan is only about two weeks ago, and I am seeking a very experienced players who play 5 + years of lineage, Knowing all the classes very well, mostly playing Mid / Low Rate, not to fool around, do not spam, do not ask stupid questions, and not to mention ...

Thus, for OTHER who are interested to join us for another game? CS:S, Guild Vars, or COD or something similar can contact me via msn: spraytonnn@hotmail.com

Also order Ventrilo server where our players will be able to communicate with each other

Think carefully about our project, join us

SpraytoNNN

reading ... reading ... reading ... reading

Althought i don't consider this a good place for advertise that kind a community [OFF-TOPIC would be better], untill i see and as far as i know this guy

He is a trusted person (:

P.S. waiting for link to join

Althought i don't consider this a good place for advertise that kind a community [OFF-TOPIC would be better], untill i see and as far as i know this guy

Thank You Dude

+1 :)