[Help]Mani admin plugin

I have install mani admin plugin  then i start my dedicated server and when i type some commands of many example ma_admins ma_kick there say unknown command :S what i must do to work i have try everything i have install correct mani and i have make me admin but steel dont work :S

No i fix this problem i just download older version of mani plugin now i have different problem i want when someone join to my server download some effects sounds and etc example firstblood i have go to cfg/mani_admin_plugin/downloads i have write there right the location and the name of the file i want to download the players and when they are login they dont download anything :S how i can fix that?

Here is a picture of my downloads.txt http://i54.tinypic.com/2cfqsmq.png

Plugin is working fine now i can write all the commands perfect i just have problem with download

Example i have the file firstblood.mp3 on my css files and when someone take first kill i listen this sound but my friend dont listen anything so i want when he join to my server download automatically this sound !

Now i say to my friend delete his own firstblood.mp3 then he download my automatically how i can make that my files can replace files of the players who join in to my serveR?