[REQ] Anyone wanna duo...

I was thinking about hacking supremel2, in the sense of getting GM on it.

Now, I already have a good panoramic of the server etc, still didn't find any web flaw or exploit to be used to get admin. Still, my knowledge in hacking techniques is not at the best level, so I was thinking that if anyone is interested in hacking that server and has got at least a good knowledge about hacking, it could be good to duo. Also if u dun wanna duo, but u have got some skillz, u can give me a hint. Anything that helps will be pretty well apreciated...:)

I dun wanna hack it b/c of something like that lol. But for the same reason you are actually clicking around here. Cheating. Having Fun. Owning some of the server' noobs. I dun wanna destroy/delete anything on the server. I dun wanna take revenge of anything. And. Hacking does not mean destrying. Have a nice day

I was thinking about hacking supremel2, in the sense of getting GM on it.

Now, I already have a good panoramic of the server etc, still didn't find any web flaw or exploit to be used to get admin. Still, my knowledge in hacking techniques is not at the best level, so I was thinking that if anyone is interested in hacking that server and has got at least a good knowledge about hacking, it could be good to duo. Also if u dun wanna duo, but u have got some skillz, u can give me a hint. Anything that helps will be pretty well apreciated...:)

I ain't related to hacking or something but get into the trouble to see this exploit project(free open source).

With this you can run really lots of exploits/payloads/auxiliaries to a specified target, whatever that is.

TeH MeTaSPLoiT PRoJeCT, nJoy :) .