THE KING HAS RETURNED

VeryBram

y think he can kill you more than 2 times with hes HP/CP without heal...

and after that ? when you will leave l2 you will understand that is a shit /crap everything you want to be...dvp is just a  guy who wasted years on teon , smtg else?..

jealous on a l2 player?....how you get on this conclusion?

well since you are not jealous, then you are a hater..why would you say so much shit about him if you aren't? haters gonna hate

no i am not jelous on a l2 player , i am jelous on the man that facks megan fox , i am jealous on bill gates and all his money i am jealous on hollywood actors etc....thing , i cant be jealous on something that doesnt even exist in real life

no i am not jelous on a l2 player , i am jelous on the man that facks megan fox , i am jealous on bill gates and all his money i am jealous on hollywood actors etc....thing , i cant be jealous on something that doesnt even exist in real life

so you are just a hater, ok :)

BLA BLA BLA bla bla