[WTS] Webdesign/Development by Ralchev

Hi there! I am freelancer and web-designer for several years. I want to present you my portfolio and my services.

If you want to buy one of my templates or you want a new one, please contact me via MSN or send me an email. I will also respond to your private messages in MXC. All kind of questions related to my job are welcome.

Thank you :)

Hi there! I am freelancer and web-designer for several years. I want to present you my portfolio and my services.

If you want to buy one of my templates or you want a new one, please contact me via MSN or send me an email. I will also respond to your private messages in MXC. All kind of questions related to my job are welcome.

Thank you :)

Your websites are awesome mate, good luck with your sales - Seen you a lot arround here.

Just wanted to ask something, why does your webs to sale <-> portfolio designs have a huge difference, as far as professionalism and quality is concerned ? It is just weird...

Your websites are awesome mate, good luck with your sales - Seen you a lot arround here.

Just wanted to ask something, why does your webs to sale <-> portfolio designs have a huge difference, as far as professionalism and quality is concerned ? It is just weird...

• 2 weeks later...