[Help] Change Texture of one set with the same ID and Name

Hello, guys i'm playing a c4 server so it have a set custom (Titanium) and i will change her original texture from another one (like Desert Eagle) but with the same description, same grade and same name, how i can do it?

PD: i'm not the admin =X

Hello, guys i'm playing a c4 server so it have a set custom (Titanium) and i will change her original texture from another one (like Desert Eagle) but with the same description, same grade and same name, how i can do it?

PD: i'm not the admin =X

just use the .DAT files of Deseart Eagle and replace for Titanium ID's and is all.

i do something like that but the titanium set of the server is fully armor and the desert eagle that i put have upper body and lower body what i can do in that case? i think convert the upper body and the lower body in fully armor but how i can do that? :s

[ESP] hise algo como eso, pero el set titanium del server es full armor osea solo el pecho viene con los pants y el set desert eagle vienen las 2 partes separadas, como podria unirlas para que quede como un full armor? asi como la titanium :s

i do something like that but the titanium set of the server is fully armor and the desert eagle that i put have upper body and lower body what i can do in that case? i think convert the upper body and the lower body in fully armor but how i can do that? :s

[ESP] hise algo como eso, pero el set titanium del server es full armor osea solo el pecho viene con los pants y el set desert eagle vienen las 2 partes separadas, como podria unirlas para que quede como un full armor? asi como la titanium :s

well this is what I try say before, this is a problem because upbody connected with lowbody, I don't know what you can do sorry.

well, i will wait for someone that help me with it :(

well the only thing you can do is change name in texture, but is not something easy, well I think not for you, I mean for example Set Titanium in armorgrp.dat have part Upbody and Lowbody, you can add name of Texture of Deseart Eagle lowbody but well have some work there.

look, the titanium set of the server is full armor... so it don't have lowbody, so i try to change it to look like the set desert eagle but the desert eagle have lowbody so i don't know what to do... how i can make the desert eagle full armor too like titanium? :/

I know what you mean man but understand what I write.

Titanium Armor aka Apella Armor

1º 7861 Apella Plate Armor

mfighter.MFighter_m008_t1004_u MFighter.MFighter_m008_t1004_l

7864 Apella Brigandine

mfighter.mfighter_m011_t1005_u MFighter.MFighter_m011_t1005_l

7867 Apella Doublet

mfighter.mfighter_m007_t1006_u MFighter.MFighter_m007_t1006_l

2º Ok here the problem, Desert Eagle have up and body all in part separated so you need paste the line of animation and texture in this lines put, is just a example man, and don't think is something for do, just continue with your own Armor because for make that is a lot work.

T_T what programs i need to do it? xD lose is not an option :P at least should I try :D

//ES

Bueno mira ya que sos latino te lo resumo mas facil en español porque mi ingles no es muy bueno, el problema de todo eso es que necesitas modificar las lineas de las animaciones de la Desert Eagle y colocarlas en la de la linea de la Titanium, pero deberias cambiar todo ya que la Desert es la Vesper Armor, asique como te dije antes es un laburo que la verdad nadie lo haria solo para ver la Titanium con texturas de la Desert, lo mejor es que instales la DESERT y listo antes de hacer tanto lio, para que no sigas posteando cosas y nos digan que estamos haciendo flame en el topic pasate por aca que ahira tenes todo para comenzar en esto de la modificacion.

L2 Client Mod Guides - Newbies start here!

//ES

Bueno, me leere las guias, el problema es que yo no soy el admin del server, estoy jugando un server c4 en el cual el set custom es el titanium y pues tenia ganas de verlo como el set Desert Eagle, vere que puedo hacer, gracias :D