death spike (necro/sh)

prominance (sorc)

hydro blast (sps)

Solar Flare (sps)

Hurricane (sh)

Shadow Flare (sh)

Steal Essence (wc/OL)

with:  FIRE    WATER    WIND    DARK    HOLY  EARTH

2 what if i will get 90% resist of one of this atribute ? fucking low dmg on me ?

and q about magic critical rate

3 why sps is best to critical ? highest wit ?

buffs for m critical is siren/wild magic/pow  anthing else ? high wit and?

what is better pow or magnus chant ? both is giving magic critical rate

THX for all answers !

1 and 2 are correct.

If you get xx% resistance to a specific element the damage dealt by that element will decrease with the xx% resistance you have.

Magnus Chant clearly wins it from PoW. Let's examine:

MC: +20% MP, +30% Mattack,+30% Mdef,+20% Casting Speed,+50% MP Regen Rate,20% less MP consumption of magical skills, Magic crit chance increases

PoW: MP regen per tick +20%, M.Atk. +20%, M.Def. +20%, Speed -20%, Casting Spd. +20%, Magic Critical Rate +100%, Debuff Resistance +10%

Have fun.

thx but 1 question i need to put it together with atribute like hydro blast - water 

any1 knows which attribute is steal essence ??  a lot of ppl write that it is fire...some says it is no attribute....  who knows ???

wampir claw (necro/sh) - nothing, or dark?

death spike (necro/sh) - dark

prominance (sorc) -fire

hydro blast (sps) - water

Solar Flare (sps) - sacred, /light?

Hurricane (sh) - wind

Shadow Flare (sh) - dark

Steal Essence (wc/OL) - nothing

• 4 weeks later...

wampir claw (necro/sh) - nothing, or dark?

death spike (necro/sh) - dark

prominance (sorc) -fire

hydro blast (sps) - water

Solar Flare (sps) - Earth  /also aura flare

Hurricane (sh) - wind

Shadow Flare (sh) - dark

Steal Essence (wc/OL) - dark (dunno at what servers u playing but on c6 its dark for sure)

if u get anyhow 90% attribute on only dark, a necro would hit u for 1/10 of the normal dmg , but if a sps hit u its 100% dmg

magic critical depends on the wit , buffs (wm,pow,siren dance , CoV dosent give m.crit rate) on weapon (some time back SoES had mgic focus SA , or passiv from augument) with all together u have about 15-20% also 1 more factor and the most dependent on is LUCK

bought give the same m.crit rate

magic critical depends on the wit , buffs (wm,pow,siren dance , CoV dosent give m.crit rate) on weapon (some time back SoES had mgic focus SA , or passiv from augument) with all together u have about 15-20% also 1 more factor and the most dependent on is LUCK

magic focus SA on SOES is same as prophet buff focus lvl 3...i used it on my servitor during olympiads fights to increase its critical rate from 50 to 60..its for physical damage

critical magic chance is based on wit, so SPS has a highter chance cuz its WIT is highter than other races,

as some1 mentioned, the buffs for critical magic are, wild magic, dance of siren and prophecy of water/ com

i noticed i do more criticals with prophecy of water, so i prefer that when we have evas saint in the party

but chant of magnus adds more m.atk and its for the whole party so the doomcryer buffs fast when we need it for pvp, depends on situation..i prefer POW

solar flare is holy atribute, and aura burn/bolt has no atributte

steal essence i heard its fire, but im not sure, since vampiric claw is dark and its a similar spell

the only "spell" in the game that is earth attribute is "spoil" and spoil festival

i think spellsingers are supposed to help dwarfs spoil cuz of surrender to earth

holy attribute is used only for undead summons so a healer class with skills like disturb undead , aura flare is earth attribute and im 100% sure because i tested it , and when i equip weapon with magical critical rate on passiv on my server it also increased my critical rate in stats but i did more magic critical attacks it was prolly bugged same as with SoES , solar flare is light

and when i equip weapon with magical critical rate on passiv on my server it also increased my critical rate in stats but i did more magic critical attacks it was prolly bugged same as with SoES ,

to test if solar flare is holy or earth... cast solar flare on a mob and take note on the damage...now cast light vortex on a mob and then solar flare... if solar flare deals more damage than b4, its holy, ok?

SOES magic focus, i repeat... it casts a buff named Focus level 3 in the target when using good magic... has 10% chance..u can even cast on urself by targeting ur name and spamming battle heal

this buff increases critical rate for physical damage, its the same as a porphet buff, has nothing to do with critical magic

yes and i know heallers can attack undead mobs, only cardinal and evas saint and the name of the skill is might of heaven

do the test of solar flare + light vortex and tell me the results

btw, nothing changes if u cast surrender to earth and after casts solar flare or aura..u wont do more damage cuz its not an earth attack

at what chronicles did u had that buff (focus 3) becouse magic criticals are from c4 , also your server could moded it...

the results are i do more dmg , also the results when i use surrender to earth or i use dance of earth gurad the resluts are that they also increse/decrese the dmg i did ,and as i dualboxed to see the dmg on the other char im sure i had the same m.def equiped and i had/hadn't the buff/debuff on

ok i f****  up , i was playing on server with custom weapons and a black SoES had WM the normal 1 had focus naw i remember

lol no..never been critical magic, always focus lvl 3 upon a target, u can research on google and check im not wrong

SOES has the same SA's since they implemented the SA system

and 90% of the fighters and summoners goes to olympiad with SOES magic focus or SOES bless the body, along with sprite staff mental shield or hell knife mental shield

these weapons are used for that, and nothing else