Jump to content

Gothicc

Members
  • Posts

    9
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by Gothicc

  1. AHAHAHAHAH ? Send it proofs here. I just wanted to sell my stuff, but this crazy Ukrainian just stole my money, and he does this all the time to other people.
  2. I think that bastard has been doing this for a long time, taking advantage of his reputation.
  3. Friend. I can add you to the group with them, and you can check whether it's a fake or not, then post your answer here on the forum
  4. u sure ? https://dropmefiles.com/1Oswf https://dropmefiles.com/1Oswf
  5. I was selling my own adena. So that wouldn't have helped in this case. Besides, when you're doing business with someone whom many people trust, you don't think they'd cheat you.
  6. https://dropmefiles.com/528jo The last two screenshots are here because I can't upload them due to their size.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..