Jump to content

SuperIAData

Members
  • Posts

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by SuperIAData

  1. Hello MaxCheaters, I am LenhaScripts. I write Adrenaline scripts for Lineage 2 and I have been selling them for about a year, mainly for L2God and for Interlude servers. What makes mine different: they get updated. When the server changes something, I fix it, and every client receives the new file from me directly. No hunting for downloads, no abandoned scripts. MAIN SCRIPTS Leveling 1-105 (L2God) - full auto leveling, plus Mentee Marks farm Leveling 105-130, with party - keeps the party together and picks the right spot for the level Easy Dailys - runs all your daily quests on autopilot ALSO AVAILABLE Auction Scanner · Market Scanner · Auto Buy & Sell · Item Delivery · Delevel · Dark Elf Autofarm PRO · Dark Elf Mage 1-40 · Dwarf Spoiler 1-33 · Spider Leveling 1-19 · Dark Wizard Quest · Elmore Event Farm CUSTOM WORK Need something that does not exist yet, for your server or your class? Tell me what you want the character to do and I will quote it. SUPPORT Everything runs through my Discord - patch notes, downloads, and me answering directly. No ticket system, you talk to a real person. Discord: https://discord.gg/VkzdZved8 Or send me a PM here. Happy to answer any question in the thread.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..