Lineage2Inter

Members
  • Content Count

    1
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    N/A

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About Lineage2Inter

  • Rank
    Vassal

Contact Methods

  • Website URL
    https://l2inter.com/

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male
  • Country
    Greece
  1. Grand Opening: 19/10/2020 at 19:00 (GMT+3) https://l2inter.com/ Gameplay: Rates: x9000 No Custom Starting Level: 80 Farm Difficulity: Easy Buff Slot: 48 + 4 (Divine Inspiration free) Available all buffs in npc. Enchants: Safe: +4 Max: +16 Normal: 100% Max +4 Blessed: 100% Max +10 Golden: 0 - 10 100% Chance, 10 - 16 40% Decreasing Golden Scroll fail? - Keeps the enchant level. Augmentation: Mid Grade Chance: 5% High Grade Chance: 10% Top Grade Chance: 15% Max 1 Active + 1 Passive skill. Olympiad: Start time 19:00 End 23:00 (GMT +3) Heroes changing every sunday. Max Enchant: +6 Fights separated by base class: Disabled. Minimum 9 Games, Minimum 4 Points to be Hero. PvP Zone: Flag Area Special Rewards Healers not allowed Changing every 1 hour Hidden players nicks and crests Bosses: There are 10 Raid Bosses All bosses flag area Queen Ant - Daily 19:30 (GMT +3) Zaken - Daily 21:30 (GMT +3) Baium - 2 Days 20:30 (GMT +3) Antharas - 2 Days 22:30 (GMT +3) Valakas - 3 Days 23:30 (GMT +3) Drop: Blessed Jewels Clans & Alliances: No penalties Max clan members: Retail Max alliances: Retail Events: Capture the Flag Team vs Team Tournament Protections: Protection against DDOS attacks. Farm protection 1 character per (PC). Maximum number of 2 client windows running (PC). Protection against BOT softwares (Adrenalin, Tower, Interface Auto Farm). Additional Info: Retail Interlude Skills. Retail Class Balance. Max healers per party: 2 Max titans per party: 1 Cancellation Return Buff after 7 Secs. Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Geodata and Pathnodes 100% Free and no quest class change. Free and no quest sub class. Max subclasses - 5 Offline mode Shop - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Loot - Yes Auto Loot Raid & Grand Boss - No Drop protection 45 Secs. Wedding System - Yes https://l2inter.com/