l2pure

Members
  • Content Count

    11
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    N/A

Community Reputation

0 Neutral

About l2pure

  • Rank
    Vassal

Profile Information

  • Gender
    Male

Recent Profile Visitors

The recent visitors block is disabled and is not being shown to other users.

  1. The server is completely free, emulated on an L2Java basis. Our emulation program provides a perfect gaming environment. As this is a PvP server, some changes have been made to ensure player satisfaction. http://l2pure.com/ Rates Experience (EXP): x500 Skill Points (SP): x500 Adena: x10 Drop Items: x1 Gameplay No Custom Starting level 52 with Top B grade Status Noblesse: Quest / RaidBoss / GM SHOP Maximum Buff Slots: 34 + 4 (Divine Inspiration free) Farm Difficulty: Medium Enchants Safe Enchant: 4 Max Enchant: 16 Normal Enchant: 60% Blessed Enchant: 80% Max +12 Pure Scroll: 1-12 chance 100% / +13 (40%) +14 (30%) +15 (20%) +16 (10%) Failed ? Return +12 Augmentation Top Life Stone: 15% Chance obtain Skill. High Life Stone: 10% Chance obtain Skill. Mid Life Stone: 5% Chance obtain Skill. Max 1 Active + 1 Passive skill Olympiad Period: 7 Days Max Enchant: +6 Battle Time: 4 Hours Fights separated by base class: Disabled. Minimum 9 Games, Minimum 4 Points to be Hero. Events Tournament Party Farm Team vs Team Capture the Flag Clan & Alliance Max clan members: Retail Max Alliances: Retail Max Healers per party: 2 Party Zone Limit: (18 members) 2 Partys per Clan/Ally. Raid / Epic Zone Limit: (18 members) 2 Partys per Clan/Ally. Castle Sieges Period: 2 in 7 Days Castles Active: Giran / Rune Castle siege duration 60 minutes Passive skill bonus for owners as a reward Protections Protection against DDOS attacks. Farm protection 1 character per (PC). Maximum number of 2 client windows running (PC). Protection against BOT softwares (Adrenalin, Tower, Interface Auto Farm). Additional Info Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Cancellation Return Buff after 7 Secs Anti-Bot System (Gameguard) Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Free and no quest class change. Free and no quest sub class. Max subclasses - 5. Offline mode Shop - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Loot - Yes Auto Loot Raid & Grand Boss - No Wedding System - Yes Modifications Our server brings a new and dynamic configuration. The settings were designed to meet the needs of the public, who mostly lack the time to dedicate themselves to the Game. All configurations and features that were not informed here are Retail, that is, equal to the official Lineage II, or were considered irrelevant. http://l2pure.com/
  2. If you are looking for stable and enjoyable interlude pvp server, you found your home! Server online! http://l2pure.net
  3. online is more than enough
  4. We have updated server with apella armors, Robe = Dark Crystal Robe, Light = Draconic, Heavy = Imperial Crusader and +200 mDef/pDef, +1000 HP bonus. Apella parts dropable from all Raid Bosses (50% chance) and Grand Bosses (100% chance). Restricted bow from titan in oly. Reduced titan damage with frenzy in oly. Removed hero coins from raid bosses. Added 20 Donate Coins reward for take hero from olympiad. Reduced mass fear chance. Please download new L2Pure Patch v5! https://mega.nz/#!JY8VgahQ!T6Vi5fU1HTFOh139jOzGe7BNX90xgHbamWWJzp-EIYQ
  5. Server information has been updated! Check out these videos:
  6. Price of blessed scrolls has been reduced, now it is easily to make +16 and be equal with others.
  7. We had issue with all resists calculating formulas, now it is fixed. Mages damages and debuffs land rates are normal. Also we nerfed Blessing of Queen buff, that wont make archers so overpowered :) Server really worth to be tried.
  8. L2Pure is an unique new pvp server which has experienced staff members. Our goal is to provide you with a stable, lagless, enjoyable as well as close-to-retail yet spiced Lineage II experience. Website: http://l2pure.net/ Gameplay No Custom Items Experience (EXP) - 500x Skill Points (SP) - 500x Adena - 20x Drop Items - 1x Starting level 52 with Top B grade Automatic potions use (HP/MP/CP) Jewels Bosses (GM Shop - Hard Farm or in Grand Boss) Enchants Safe Enchant - 4 Max Enchant - 16 Scroll chance: 60% Max +10 Blessed Scroll chance: 90% Max +12 Pure Scroll: 1-12 chance 90% / +13 (80%) +14 (60%) +15 (40%) +16 (20%) Failed ? only loses scroll Augmentation Тop LS - 15% / High LS - 10% / Mid LS - 5% Max 1 Active + 1 Passive skill Removed chance and magic attack skills Augment skills disabled from olympiad Olympiad Max enchant for all +6 Augmented Items disabled Class battles are disabled Required 5 players to start match Skills reused after every match Ranks updates after every match Heroes changing every sunday 24:00 [GMT+2] Olympiad start time 18:00 end 24:00 [GMT+2] Hero obtain hero skills in all sub-classes Events DeathMatch Last Man Standing Team vs Team Capture the Flag Raid in the Middle Events Scheduled Every 1 Hour PvP Zone Chaotic No-Bs Area with random spawns Changing every 60 minutes Party Farm Event Launches everyday 12:00;17:00;21:00;01:00 for 60 minutes Chaotic zone with Mini Raid Bosses Raid & Grand Bosses There are 10 Raid Bosses All Boss Chaotic Zones Frintezza Everyday 00:00 - 00:30 Valakas Every 2 days 23:00 - 23:30 Antharas Every 2 days 22:00 - 22:30 Baium Every 2 days 21:00 - 21:30 Zaken Everyday 20:00 - 20:30 Queen Ant Everyday 19:00 - 19:30 Clan & Alliance Max Clan Level: 5 Disabled all clan skills Max clan members: 40 Royoal Guard and Knight Guard disabled Alliance Info: 2 clans Castle Sieges There are 2 claste sieges (Giran and Rune) Castle siege duration 60 minutes Sieges are scheduled 3 days 20:00-00:00 Passive skill added for owners as a reward Additional Info Maximum Buffs Slots - 44 (+ 5 debuff) Chance Minimum Debuffs - 10% Chance Maximum Debuffs - 90% Cancellation Return Buff after 7 Secs Anti-Bot System (Gameguard) Geodata and Pathnodes - Yes Free and no quest class change. Free and no quest sub class. Max subclasses - 5. Offline mode Shop - Yes Auto Learn Skills - Yes Auto Loot - Yes Auto Loot Raid & Grand Boss - No Wedding System - Yes Website: http://l2pure.net/