Jump to content

susneadita

Members
  • Posts

    80
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Feedback

    0%

Everything posted by susneadita

  1. asdasdasdasdas
  2. Can someone help me? I still give the error that is good in turn (148).
  3. Working on it now, I hope to have it done by Christmas, and give 1 week ahead for the "Beta".
  4. asdasdaswwwdada
  5. I did in java buffer :D and placed in the source, and I want to put the number of slots to be higher, the server can only put 20 +4, I would like to ask more, 26+4, 30+4. :o Can you help me with this? Thank you!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

This community uses essential cookies to function properly. Non-essential cookies and third-party services are used only with your consent. Read our Privacy Policy and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..