Anyone knows about this???

Guys, a few days ago I was trying this great program ArtMoney and I tried to make it work in Lineage. This program can change the values that there are in-game. So I used it, I typed my adena number, it searched for it, and it found some values! I changed all of them to 99999999, and when I looked to the game, in the inventory it said 99999999 adena! The weird thing is that the game new I had only 5m and not 99m and couldn't let me buy anything more than 5m. Plz look into that and let me know!!!

(If anyone needs help about how to install and make it work, tell me)

Download it from here: http://www.artmoney.ru/artmoney718eng.exe

Guys' date=' a few days ago I was trying this great program ArtMoney and I tried to make it work in Lineage. This program can change the values that there are in-game. So I used it, I typed my adena number, it searched for it, and it found some values! I changed all of them to 99999999, and when I looked to the game, in the inventory it said 99999999 adena! The weird thing is that the game new I had only 5m and not 99m and couldn't let me buy anything more than 5m. Plz look into that and let me know!!!

(If anyone needs help about how to install and make it work, tell me)

Download it from here: http://www.artmoney.ru/artmoney718eng.exe[/quote']

LoL!!! People, don't you know NOTHING of Art Money or T-Search!?!?!?

Are Hex editors, you can edit all values from all things, they are the BEST program for hack Phantasy Star Online :-)

But in online games that you experience, money, items, etc. Are saved into a server (not in your computer like in Phantasy Star Online) Theese programs are stupids, you cannot use them for hack the game, like 99999 adena, lvl 499, infinite hp, etc.

Well, i think that i helped you a little.

Regards and sorry my english ^^

• 1 year later...

in thegame server thegame.gr on c3 time to have unlimited money you put -1 and after in the game you take as mush as you could items and sell them for money or taking 1.9 without burning the money (adena)

• 2 weeks later...

ArtMoney dont do nothing to the server, just to the computer, you change the value that you see, but you cant change the value in server.

That is the reason why you cant buy those more expensive items :S