[L2 OFF] Lineage 2 Frosty

UnderclassHero

I`ve got a question or maybe two...

Will it be a server where you spam cancel every second and remove all buffs once you cancel? or you have balanced that shit?

To nerf the epics was the worst idea ever, why should the clans camp the epic bosses if you nefed the epics? it is nosense...

I`ve got a question or maybe two...

Will it be a server where you spam cancel every second and remove all buffs once you cancel? or you have balanced that shit?

To nerf the epics was the worst idea ever, why should the clans camp the epic bosses if you nefed the epics? it is nosense...

Epic's are still way better than tateossian, we nerfed their overpowered status, not everything (exemple: baium's critical damage isn't anymore 15% but 8%.) Also we increased a little bit more the other status.

Finito:

Our Upgrade system it isnt custom shit. It's like using a draconic armor, but for exemple instead of having 4% p.atk/a.speed you have 6% on Grade 3!

It's nothing special really, There are various types of people: Some just want to pvp, others want to pve, others want clan wars, ... We will have everything for everytype.

Epic weapons +0 = Sgrade weapons +3

I didn't say it's bad

but there is no decent C4 server,and every one existing is full of customs

Sure features and these customs are nice,but consider that most people really want a 'retail' like C4 server

It's a custom updater that transformes everysingle chronicle you have to a lineage 2 C4 client! It's way faster than download the entire client

If it "transformes" all chronicles to c4?btw,this is the worst thing i saw,u say it will be faster,i dont think so,because change a gracia chronicle to c4 will take time (or should) and this is sheet becuz there should be and patch / updater only,no fucking lolcustomclient,that really will take years to get.

If you remove the epic weapons,sure more ppl will join...Some ppl+me+finito dont want some custom things like this evenmore weaps and armors.All feautures are totaly amazing and the server is unique since there are left only 6 serious servers in l2,and this its the only1 c4 just remove the epic weap and u'll see the difference

@Scathe

Enchant rate is retail like, still it wont be easy to make Sgrade weapons with SA. It will be like the old L2 Revenge. Mats like Animal Skin, Animal bones will be finally needed.

@Banan0

We have a great protection against pretty much everything. I can guarante you, there won't be walkers/l2 net around or even DDOS attack's. Simply because we dont have any client protection side.

About the custom's I already told you the reason we add that. Simply server's without custom's die really fast. Simply because Lineage 2 isn't ready to be 35x ++, with town buffers or GM shops. I will explain you the Upgrade system once again.

Exemple:

Draconic Armor Normal Stats

- Attack Speed/P. Atk +4%

- Maximum MP +289

- Weight Limit +5759

- DEX +1

- STR +1

- CON -2

Draconic Armor Upgrad 1 Stats

- Attack Speed/P. Atk +5%

- Maximum MP +492

- Weight Limit +6259

- DEX +1

- STR +2

- CON -2

Draconic Armor Upgrad 3 Stats

- Attack Speed/P. Atk +5%

- Maximum MP +541

- Weight Limit +6569

- DEX +2

- STR +2

- CON -2

Draconic Armor Upgrad 3 Stats

- Attack Speed/P. Atk +6%

- Maximum MP +671

- Weight Limit +7000

- DEX +2

- STR +2

- CON -1

Don't worry, We checked the diference, it's nothing special it wont give youu 10000 pdef... As I said that are various type of players, In our server everytype will be welcome!

Website is almost ready, We finished our advanced scripts. Our Nwatch is really good, You can't imagine the kind of stuff you will be able to do (change your nicknames, main class, unstuck, put items on wh, trade items to another chars [beta], all this with the browser :D).

Many people wants to know our DEV, his name is David, He is 27 years old and believe or not he works on Apple Inc.

P.S We will upgrade the server everytime it starts becoming boring. There wont be a WIPE!