HELP ! JAVA DEVELOPERS

xdjb56x

Question

LISTEN GUYS I FOUND WHAT THE PROBLEM IS BUT I DONT KNOW HOW TO SOLVE IT! AS I TOLD YOU MY CUSTOM NPCS CANNOT EVEN SPAWN IN MY PACK BECAUSE WHEN I START THE GAMESERVER MACHINE , IT TELLS ME : ''NpcTable": Error creating Custom Npc Table :com.mysql.jdbc.exceptions.jdbc4.Mysql

9 answers to this question

Now how is this connected to java developers in any way?

Anyone with basic debugging skills and common sense can help you.

Error creating Custom Npc Table

ergo

You forgot to install custom_npc table in the database

Try to install the custom_npc.sql file (in the sql/custom folder) and everything should be just fine.

Why can't anyone write their source or w/e..

Anyway.. IF you're using L2jServers freya.. then you might wanna go into gameserver/config/general.properties and set SQL custom tables to "True" instead of having them disabled.

MAN I CHECKED THAT AND EVERYTHING IS TRUE ON CUSTOM TABLES (INTERLUDE PACK)! LISTEN GUYS! IN MY NAVICAT IN THE DATABASE,IT SHOWS ME THAT A CUSTOM NPC TABLE EXISTS!!!!!!!! CUZ IT IS DIFFICULT FOR ME AND MIGHT BE EASY FOR YOU I GIVE YOU THE LINK TO DOWNLOAD AND SEE BY YOURSELF! THE PACK PLAYS NORMALLY BUT CHECK THE GAMESERVER CONSOLE ONE MOMENT IT WILL TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT NPC!!! http://www.maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=188781.0 ! please help ! the man who will help i give him full access level when i open the server ! i have found company http://www.tophost.gr/dedicated-servers/standard-servers-pack.htm

When u are instaling your Db It asks You do you want to instal your custom table and you shoud answer yes (y)

Next you have to go Configs and change customNPC=False To True

And everything will be Ok .

Happy Cristmas :)

#1 Open your navicat.

#2 Right click on your database.

#3 Click on Execute SQL file

#4 browse to your server folder and go into the sql folder

#5 now go into the custom folder (if it has one)

#6 choose the custom_npc.sql

And now it should work