Do you want to LITERRALLY be a slave? If not.. You need to see this!

aasi888

If you wanna keep your freedom and not turn into a mindless zombie who is controlled by a microchip implant under your skin. Then you definitely want to check these videos out. If you stop thinking you will be enslaved. Check these videos and make your own judgements. Research this stuff. Trust the facts and your own instincts. Give no or little value to the crap the mainstream media throws at you. I Repeat do not believe or not believe what you see but make your own judgements based on facts.

PS I've carefully selected the order of the videos to give you a decent backround.

For you who might disagree with these Ideas I'dd suggest you to have a closer look into 911 KIT I did earlier.

Or if you know what FEMA camps are you should rather take a look at this.

FEMA - Intro Alex tells fema camps are real. But as you could imagine they wasn't allowed to air the program. The videos can be found on the net. Jesse Venturas show was actually cancelled from the mainstream media.

USA - FEMA Camps - Police State - PART 1 of 3 ( Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura )

USA - FEMA Camps - Police State - PART 2 of 3 ( Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura )

USA - FEMA Camps - Police State - PART 2 of 3 ( Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura )

- On Fox news (aka puppet media)

911 The Road To Tyranny - Alex Jones

- 911 KIT (If you are sceptical about these Ideas I strongly suggest you to have a closer look into this one before checking anything else)

ENDGAME- ALEX JONES - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

TerrorStorm (Alex Jones)

Police state

1. Police State I: 2000 Martial Law Posse Comitatus

2. Police State II: The Takeover

3. Police State III: Total Enslavement

Also check

Prisonplanet.com

Infowars.com

Better watch these than not watch these. I'm not telling you to believe anything. You make your own decisions about this as I previously stated.

I think there is some truth about this and it's better to prepare than not prepare. Atleast I'm not in a state of denial or anger when shit starts to hit the fan. I'dd rather be in a place of  Acceptance with my guns loaded than fapping to net pron when they come for you. (5 stages of grief)

I wonder why this video has almost 8 millions views.

Better watch these than not watch these. I'm not telling you to believe anything. [You make your own decisions about this as I previously stated.

you talk about they brainwashing us, when the brainwashed one here is you :-X

I think there is some truth about this and it's better to prepare than not prepare.

i bet you are the kind of guy that uses a tin foil hat.

Atleast I'm not in a state of denial or anger when shit starts to hit the fan.

denial and anger towards something that doesnt exist? lolwut. you are once again under other stupid conspiracy theory that stupid people made up to make you afraid, cant you remember all those other fake conspiracy theories in the years 2000, 2001, 2006, etc?

yeah the large hadron collider will destroy the earth!! herp derp derp

I'dd rather be in a place of  Acceptance with my guns loaded than fapping to net pron when they come for you.

that shows me i'm right about you, watch this line you wrote and how much paranoia you have about something that doesnt even exist!

lol.

I wonder why this video has almost 8 millions views.

and i wonder why this video has 400 million views

the answer to your question is simple, when you put a political subject to debate, people is going to watch it, no matter if they are with or against it, and if you speak about obama, there is going to be shitload of people watching that video, dont you dare to belive those 8 million views are 8 million different guys that belive obama failed.

On another note why would a goverment force swine flu vaccines on people which has been proven to have deadly side effects?

On a more serious note the shit is already hitting the fan

• 1 month later...

Chicago Artist Faces 15 Years In Prison for Recording Cops.

Nothing to see here. Just pay your taxes and shut up! Keep denying everything you see and only trust to your government.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=72_ZzJCfESc&feature=player_embedded

more about this: http://www.infowars.com/chicago-artist-faces-15-years-in-prison-for-recording-cops/

• 1 month later...

Propaganda what you mean?

This stuff is kinda interesting to watch. I don't really like the way Alex present the topics in there. I think he should stay more with facts and insert less of his own opinions.

What's that Propaganda sh1t?

I wont even get into reading your topic, It's obvious you're here to promote something.

Close this topic.

He just tries to make you use your brain.

aasi888, obviously something's wrong("financial crisis", ha).

You missed the Fahrenheit 911(Greek subs).

• 3 months later...