interlude [L2J]L2HeroesDreams Interlude PvP Server!

*DønTNT*

Setekh haven't end with his project.

I had l2jbrasil pack with lots bugs probs.

i told you before i have fix a lot of bug with skill's. btw 60 ppl online lol :)

i told you before i have fix a lot of bug with skill's. btw 60 ppl online lol :)

Yes but have again many bugs and probs.

Edit: 107.71 MB Patch, with 8 mbps internet connection 20 minutes until to download the patch.

[HeRoMaN][" post=1258329" timestamp="1280760203]

As Soon As Possible, Because Mr KingOfChaos Will Waste All The Money Which You Have Into Paypal. All The Time He Is Betting At Bet Sites. (Football)

he send me the money today 76 euro into my father's bank acc so at this week the server will be hosted!

he send me the money today 76 euro into my father's bank acc so at this week the server will be hosted!

A Waste Of Money, Your Server Is Unbalance with a lot of bugs. Fix the bugs and then host the srv!

[HeRoMaN][" post=1258927" timestamp="1280772867]

A Waste Of Money, Your Server Is Unbalance with a lot of bugs. Fix the bugs and then host the srv!

tell me why server is unbalanced because of hight stats? i dont think so... you test the server? you make armor +25? i dont think so too..

tell me why server is unbalanced because of hight stats? i dont think so... you test the server? you make armor +25? i dont think so too..

I Am The Older Member In The Server. I Was The First Player Who Loged In.