Main Server

Dell PowerEdge Xeon Quad Core 16GB RAM

DataBase Server

Dell PowerEdge Xeon Quad Core 4GB RAM

Web Server

Dell PowerEdge Xeon Quad Core 4GB RAM

http://www.cosmosl2.eu/

ps:Free bot 4 clients/pc allowed

is it worth to start it?whats with the economy if everyone botting?

guess i can find a full pt's everywhere and all kind of pvp should looks like one dagger with fullbuff and 3 healer

isnt it?

register is offline:/

is it worth to start it?whats with the economy if everyone botting?

guess i can find a full pt's everywhere and all kind of pvp should looks like one dagger with fullbuff and 3 healer

isnt it?

yeah it worth it to start.also im new to the server but i found my old mates here.

at every server you will find full buffed pvpers right ? (buffers at CH and GK's you can't go without buffs for pvp right ?)

but here you can create your buffers cuz bot is free .

economy is good at B grade and A grade but S grade is too hard to find it at private shops  (for me its the best thing)

the only "problem" as a free bot server = full bot party :p (watch out the pkers not much but ...)

anyway i don't know what exactly you want from l2 server but for now its the best without customs and retail.

the only problem is the crash ;s

once per day or once per 2-3 days is down for a 10 mins.

anyway im w8ing to be online again and i hope to see you ingame

i repeat for Heaton the server is Gracia final 85%(gracia final = Hellbound server with features of gracia final)

ps: free class system for 1st and 2nd class (custom npc :P )

EDITED:

it was not a server crash but a server update and they have to close the server for 1-2 hours .

sorry for my mistake but i did not see the forum before the server goes down ;/

yeah it worth it to start.also im new to the server but i found my old mates here.

at every server you will find full buffed pvpers right ? (buffers at CH and GK's you can't go without buffs for pvp right ?)

but here you can create your buffers cuz bot is free .

economy is good at B grade and A grade but S grade is too hard to find it at private shops  (for me its the best thing)

the only "problem" as a free bot server = full bot party :p (watch out the pkers not much but ...)

anyway i don't know what exactly you want from l2 server but for now its the best without customs and retail.

the only problem is the crash ;s

once per day or once per 2-3 days is down for a 10 mins.

anyway im w8ing to be online again and i hope to see you ingame

i repeat for Heaton the server is Gracia final 85%(gracia final = Hellbound server with features of gracia final)

ps: free class system for 1st and 2nd class (custom npc :P )

EDITED:

it was not a server crash but a server update and they have to close the server for 1-2 hours .

sorry for my mistake but i did not see the forum before the server goes down ;/

those hand made files after rpg makes me smile,just look at arion :) even agro doesnt work.

ill give it a shot,but im really curious hows pvp looks like,i mean how many bothealers in a persons ass i'll meet etc.

hows with kamaels?they re viable,their skills working?

btw register page is still offline.. and i didnt get the forum activation mail :/

those hand made files after rpg makes me smile,just look at arion :) even agro doesnt work.

ill give it a shot,but im really curious hows pvp looks like,i mean how many bothealers in a persons ass i'll meet etc.

hows with kamaels?they re viable,their skills working?

btw register page is still offline.. and i didnt get the forum activation mail :/

activation is auto ;)

site is always up just clear your cookies

and this video to see how "bots" are pvping ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k2mEmo9yrlc

osoi efagan pita apo adminspawn pigan ston cosmos bas kai parun kanena castle.

[GR](sorry for greek language!!!)azrama >?

oxi file mou egw prosopika ithela enan free bot server kai na anigw osa client goustarw.episeis na min me ekmetaleftei allo i gnwsti alisida net cafe.

otan omos I gnwsti eteria sou vazei 2 client per pc otan paizeis apo to spiti kai aperiorista apo to magazaki tis

signwmi alla o server den to vlepw na menei up gia 2 mines parapanw.

na valeis ton pro gia buffs i ton nano na poulisei tpt mpas kai vgaleis kanena adena.

pio poli server gia tous idioktites einai para gia tous allous

enw edw pou eimai kanw oti goustarw,xp kai paralila eimai arena ,exw crafter na craftarei ss bss :)

episeis to simantikotero?den exw periorismous sto ti tha kanw kai pws tha to kanw.

2 clients per ip= egw mporw na paiksw kai o aderfos mou na koitaei ?OK...

den lew adminspawn gnwsti istoria tis clan alla opos kai na exei o server den anaferetai gia aftous kai episeis kaneis ekei mesa den einai oi admin spawn oi original.

mono to onoma einai kai 2-3 palikaria.

merikes skepsis omos gia ekei pou paizeis...

pali summon items?pali i idia karamela tou tsik,elli,lufianfr ktlp ?

pali thima tis gnwstis alisidas pou meta apo 2 mines tha me kanei na psaxnw server?

toulaxiston edw paizoume full bot kai oti goustaroume to exoume xwris na xreiazetai summonarisma kapoio item.

o server einai freskos kai den nomizw na klisei alla kai na klisei den mou zitise pote na paw apo to magazi tis kai na paiksw me osa client thelw.

Diladi o server sas apefthinetai se ligous kai oxi home players.

o server mas apefthinetai kiriws se home players.Diathesi na paikseis na uparxei.

anyway kala na pernate eseis ekei kai emeis edw elpizw na ta poume san enemies kai san clan mates again se entelws akirous servers giati den exei na kanei tipota apo afta pou grafw poio panw me tous admin spawn :)

ps:poio poli gia arpaxti ton vlepw ton server sas para gia na dwsei tin apolafsi stous players signwmi alla etc einai !!!akou 2 clients per ip re oust me tis palio rompes!!!

No comment Terrox

i dont care about you or your X-enemies tactics.

i didnt ask you at all about facts.

so take your ass  from here and go spam another post .

Server is better now with new ppl

thanX guyz

Each  time  it eats wipe  

Yes i remember that always cosmos wiped before new chronicle update comes up.But the fact is they will never wipe the server again (that what the Admin said )

They started up the server with hellbound chronicle before 4 months and now its final gracia and they didn't wipe the server.

So one more reason to believe them.They will NOT wipe the server again.

anyway have a nice day all of you guyz :)