[Need a new DM]

GrisoM

Cryptload! I use it to download from rapidshare but you can choose megaupload too.

Also it has a really good feature that when you copy a link from the site you set at the settings as a hoster (in my case rapidshare)

it pops up a window called link collector and you just click encrypt and ok.

no c/p. Also it asks you before starting the download if you want the program to unpack the rar or zip archive by itself ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Hello! Need to buy a ready-made or verify the necessary account, crypto-exchange, business bank or neobank, or maybe open a company to order or physical EU SIM cards? Then write to us, and we will help you with this. It is possible to send accounts along with phones.   Ready in stock AIRWALLEX ✔ ABN AMRO ✔ Amazon Seller ✔ Altpay ✔ Xapo Bank ✔ 4x4 io ✔ Advcash (Volet) ✔ AlchemyPay ✔ Bet365 ✔ BBVA ✔ Binance ✔ Bilderlings ✔ bit2me ✔ Bitget ✔ Bitinvestor ✔ Bitpay ✔ Bitsa ✔ Blackcatcard ✔ Brighty app ✔ Bybit ✔ Cex io ✔ Capitalist ✔ Coinbase card ✔ Cryptopay ✔ CoinW ✔ Curve ✔ epn net ✔ fillit ✔ Finci ✔ Gate ✔ Grey ✔ Ibandirect ✔ ICard ✔ Imagenpay ✔ Kauri Finance ✔ Kucoin ✔ mexc com ✔ moneyjar ✔ Moonpay ✔ N26 ✔ Naga Pay ✔ Nearpay ✔ Nebeus ✔ Nexo ✔ PayDo ✔ Paypal ✔ Santander Bank ✔ Stripe ✔ Paysera ✔ PAYSAFECARD ✔ Paytend ✔ PST ✔ RedotPay ✔ Revolut ✔ Shopify Payments ✔ Spendl ✔ Trustee Plus ✔ ebay com ✔ W1TTY ✔ Wallet Telegram ✔ Weststein ✔ Whitebit ✔ Wirex ✔ Wallester ✔ Wise ✔ Wittix ✔ Zeply ✔ ING Bank ✔ finom co ✔ Openbank ✔ SumUp ✔ okeo com ✔ PAY. NL ✔ Wamo business ✔ plutus it ✔ TRASTRA Crypto ✔ swissmoney com ✔ VIVID ✔ Millennium ✔ Bank BNP Paribas   The list of accounts may change daily. Please inquire about availability through our contacts.
    • Anyone had issues on servers which use AAC? not playable at all. Tried two servers. Not working clicks with mouse, not working touchscreen.
    • FREE Steal Essence skill update for Lineage 2 Interlude | Highly Anticipated Release!   Based on numerous responses in the suggestions section from client dev discord channel https://discord.gg/XdCb9dmTtf The highly anticipated Steal Essence skill update is finally here for Lineage 2 Interlude. This improved version lets you drain the power of your enemies, making your PvP and PvE battles even more thrilling. Watch the video to see the updated skill in action and learn how it can give you a powerful edge in combat!   If you have questions or want to add this updated skill to your game, feel free to contact me via Skype or Discord. Download available here or in Discord Client Dev channel https://discord.gg/XdCb9dmTtf    
    • Hi for L2Dev contact us in discord: pigasos or check out Athena-project.eu
    • Hello! If you are interested in making your server Play2Earn - style, using crypto, send me a pm!
  • Topics