[Gr, En]Bored!

ProJecT

Πρέπει να βρείς παραπάνω φίλους γιατί αυτοί που έχεις δεν σου φτάνουν μου φένεται.

.... Answer me and leave the useless posts!

Πλάκα σου έκανε και εσύ κατευθείαν όπου ακούσεις Λ2 τρέχεις σαν σκυλάκι :P

Paidia to l2 siga siga anastenete efoson anigei to mxc server epidi dn 8a xei coruptions pisteuo 8a xei paraaaaaaa pola atoma kai episis 8a einai enas server xoris bug ego perimeno simera anigei na peksO. :)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH

Sooner or later all ppl will get bored and i just cant w8 for humanity to overgrow most of the things they do today and realize the real(tbh the only also) world is inside not outside rofl.. alltho i have a strange feeling then the mass suicides start, but w/e at least no one will be bored.

Ever heard of , world outside home and school? Trust me is amazing there ( plus it doesn't lag like l2)

Ever heard of , world outside home and school? Trust me is amazing there ( plus it doesn't lag like l2)

all outside world is only a temp solution and will eventually lead back to boredom, some are primitive enough to get distracted by things all life tho.. but w/e learn to live with only yourself in peace and you will be able to live with others.