File edit problem

leave a space in the end and whit what version it was editted before....

Not All The Files Are Edit with 413version....

Or Add me on msn dialektakos.kon@hotmail.com to do it for you...

After applying the changes to your file and copy all of the file:

- Open *.dat file

- Select All and press delete

- Paste the copied content

- Save and Encrypt

- Select destination and save on 413 .

that should be working.

( i use that long way, cus i usually decrypt & work on notepad not on l2fileedit ) :P

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Haha yeah, it's been a long time coming. I don't have enough time to finish the project quickly, but I've been working on it steadily whenever there's time. It's built using Emca's H5 extender,   It would take a lot of time listing out the different features, so I'll paste some info from discord. I don't mean to hijack this thread, but since you asked, here it is:     I'll get around to finishing it. Someday.        
    • This is the most stupid requirement. I said it from the start, and maxtor has nothing better to do than removing my post. Guess that's how he deals with critic.   Anyway, I'll post again my critic, just to see it getting removed as fast as Usain Bolt runs.   If a website is not allowed, will discord disallowed too? As it's equivalent to a forum. If this is the case, then it's even more retarded. Because how are people catching up all the infos, rankings etc.. ?   A website is definitely more appealing than a boring invision community forum with dozens of sections and nodes.   For me, this whole idea/concept sounds like another way to keep mxc alive. Like any other concept you came up with, which has never succeeded.   L2MxC (Opened like 3 times? Failed every time) You put that as a requirement, that people shouldn't have failed previous servers, yet your project failed a couple of times, where's the logic? Topsite It has been announced a couple of months ago, is in closed beta testing atm, no updates since then. Ad Banners on MxC Easily to block with any ad block available in the extension store, why do people still buy ad space on here? Not to forget that if servers join your network, and try to advertise, their ads are blocked right away. Forums/Nodes Maxcheaters obviously has too many forums/nodes/subnodes, mind putting some together, or remove the inactive ones. The browser/user experience on here is a torture.   Not to spread hate, but you should first fix other things, before you take another step forward.   Good luck anyway.  
    • it's an interesting idea but i dont think it's complete at the moment   what you offer: is ads on a forum aaaaand that's it what we have to give up: is our servers identity and our unique website correct me if i am wrong but...i dont know anyone who will agree to this trade i am not against it but you need to offer something more than ads
    • Trade with him for the first time and all work good. Easy comunication and fast deliver! Very trusted seller   I recommend him ++++
  • Topics

AdBlock Extension Detected!

Our website is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our members.

Please disable AdBlock browser extension first, to be able to use our community.

I've Disabled AdBlock