Jump to content

Gracia finall x1000 PvP Server no bugs


Glomer

Recommended Posts

Hey guys I play on a very nice server that is close to the majority of l2 pvp servers :D

But i asure u.. no custom sh1t and 3k dmg from archers -.-

Its a balanced server 95% the other 5% is becouse the server got finall and the gm's are stil working on some things..

so here it is..

IM JUST A PLAYER NOT GM/ADMIN

 

[glow=red,2,300][/glow]Addicts PvP Server

 

Rates : XP 1000x SP Adena 1000x

Npc Buffer. All buffs included.

2h Buffs. LVL 81 skills

GM-Shop - S80 Weapons&Armors

Global Gatekeeper

Custom Farm Zone with Coin Drop

Nobless quest item in gmshop. Coins Exchange.

Weekly Olympiad.

Enchant : Safe 3, Max 16

Simple scrolls 72 %

Blessed scrolls 78 %

Gracia part Final armors/weapons(VESPER)

NPC buff,Limited slots:26 buffs,dance/song 14

www.l2addicts.com

Its the kind of server i wanted to find for 3 months...

When u join pm Glomer :)

Cya there

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



×
×
  • Create New...